Keith's New BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith's New BMW

As if Keith wasn't gay enough with one BMW motorcycle, he sealed the deal with another one ...
    Here are some pics of his new BMW R65 ...

Re: Keith's New BMW

Somebody call Tonya and have her send in his man card, it's on the mantel next to the jar where she keeps his, you know ;).
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Tell me that's not Kieth's. I can excuse the motorcycles, the Healey, and the '80s hair. But not a lexus. If that's his, its confirmed.

Comment

Nice change Beag :P
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Say what you want about BMW riders. I've seen more of them 100's or 1000's of miles from home riding their bikes than any other brand. Bug guts splattered all over, dirty, bald tires, and hard panniers filled to top. No other brand have I seen with so many guys that actually ride their bikes instead of using them as a fashion statement.

Looks like a good bike

Comment

UPDATE:

Just got a call from Keith this morning from Orlando, he refused the bike due to it not being in the condition advertised.
            He got there and found the bike had been spray painted with gloss black everywhere, so it would look good in pics.

Allot more rust and it barely ran and had flat tires when he looked at it.
            He spent some time pumping up the tires and getting it running well enough to take it down the block and back,
            but that was enough for him to decide it was not for him.

Keith told the guy, "No, don't think so buckwheat" and so the guy offered to lower the price but KT said "forget it man" and split for home back in Alabama.

Scumbag FeeBay sellers !!
            :P

So, the moral of the story is, Keith remains only somewhat gay with only one BMW motorcycle in his bike harem.
            ;)

Comment

Trying so hard to restrain myself.......
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I did buy another one....then sold it.... and bought several more different bikes.... hmmm I see this going bad...

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post

Tell me that's not Kieth's. I can excuse the motorcycles, the Healey, and the '80s hair. But not a lexus. If that's his, its confirmed.

Lexus' are bad, Mkay...

Click image for larger version

Name:	crash7.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	855960

Comment

Working...
                  X