Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deuce Coupe-chopped/channeled/metalflaked (SoCal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deuce Coupe-chopped/channeled/metalflaked (SoCal)

$38.500(and I'll give a healthy donation to this board if it sells here)-This is a BRAND NEW CAR (less than 500 miles)! Fiberglass body from Rod Bods of Australia has world class fit/finish. Features to add a real steel look include embossed firewall, exposed hinges (CHROME), drip rails, and working cowl vent. Lime green metalflake paint, and pearl white interior. Pontiac 1966 389 with 67 GTO heads(completely fresh,balanced, forged pistons, roller tip rocker arms), vintage Edelbrock P4-B intake, fabricated lake style headers, T-10 four speed, 3.00 Posi (8" Ford), 40 Lincoln brakes, all chromed out front drilled axle and accesories, pewter powdercoated chassis (32 frame from Kiwi Konnection). This thing drives amazing. No choppy ride, bumpsteer, or anything else. Just drives great. 51 Pontiac instrument cluster has all VDO movements, and EVERY gauge works/lights up as it should. Too many people out there add art deco clusters that don't work and hang some cheapie gauges under the dash. This is NOT what you're buying here. This car screams 1960's, which is my favorite era for hot rods. Chrome, mag wheels, speed parts, tons of color, etc all abound in this era. Keep your 40-50's rods with black tires, wheels, chassis, and primered/rusty body. This is for the discriminating owner! Drive ANYWHERE, it's ALL new parts, not rusted garbage. If interested, my email is [email protected] for more info and photos. Outside door handles, and white steering wheel are on the car since photos were taken. Also, wheels/tires are Tri-Rib Radirs with Firestones up front and Hurst Cheater Slicks out back. I "MAY" be up for an interesting trade. PLEASE don't ask me for what. If you have something that you think compares in value, and is interesting, just tell me. Oh yeah, if you think 'glass cars don't have soul? Think again. This one does. I put it there when I built it!

Re: Deuce Coupe-chopped/channeled/metalflaked (SoCal)

beautiful car.....I love these kind of cars ;D

Comment

Working...
    X