Ol'e Ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol'e Ambulance

Kinda bored. If the 68 Imp wasn't big enough.......66 Tucumcari New Mexico Ambulance

More!

Comment

Looks to be in great shape. What are your plans for it?

Comment

Hey Rob. Took slightly wore out BBC out of 68 IMP. Would love to do DragWeek this year but my main engine guys r so far behind. As of now plan on coming either way. Anyway plenty of build pics but now wont let me upload anymore says manualy resize ur pics. ?????

Comment

This will be a cool to see running around on the streets. I'll have to keep my eye out for it when I'm at Culvers. I hear you on the engine, it took two years to get 488 built for mine. Just got it running two weeks ago. I want to update my build thread but I haven't had much time to get it done. Drag Week is on my list of things to do but this year I'm planning on hitting the last three stops of Power Tour. Maybe Drag Week will work out next year.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hopefully body goes on in the next week. Wire then fuel system

Comment

Looking great.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

way cooler than my 66 belair
                          Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Love it ! Thanks for the pics, I have a perimeter frame similar to that on and it's always good to have references.
                            61 Olds 88, 69 Plymouth Roadrunner, 68 Pontiac Firebird, 95 Buick Roadmaster LT1

Comment

Closer.... bodies back on. Unreal how heavy it is!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X