Langleylads 68 Cougar project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I don't fit - the GM motor seems to fit quite well, but that's been a thing since 1955.
    I don't see what that has to do with a BFH?
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Have you ever seen a mustang II Cobra II? We saw one today and even though I learned to drive in Ford's "Ugly Duckling" 1960 starliner, I do not recall a more deserving recipient of several deft hammer blows!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post

I don't see what that has to do with a BFH?
        I don't see what a BFH has to do with tire sizes either . I've installed mini tubs , so a BFH isn't needed to make big rubber fit !.
        Last edited by langleylad; July 4, 2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• I've got the Cougar bathed in black epoxy primer now . Metal working has been my main project lately , with the Canadian dollar dropping to 75 cents lately has grinded my spending to a halt. Which is a good thing , I imagine .

Comment

• I can't wait to see!
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	primer.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1050152

In primer
              Last edited by langleylad; August 9, 2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• So did you play "back in black" when you got it done?
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Looking good.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Oooh-Myyy-George-Takei-Reaction-Gif.gif
Views:	70
Size:	479.8 KB
ID:	1050402 kuul!!
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Thanks , I so much prefer turning wrenches as to massaging body panels !

Comment

• I suspect you're at that happy stage of the build where family and friends start to change their minds and think to themselves: "Holy crap, he might actually get that thing back on the road one day!" Well done and very nice to see it moving forward. You have my sympathy re the kick in the slats the 75 cent dollar must be giving you.
                        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

• Thanks Michael , yes I'm hearing it from family and friends . I try and get something done everyday no matter how small the job may be. As for the dollar , oh well . I just ordered a new 8" dual diaphragm brake booster for $276 US all in delivered which is $365 CDN and that still cheaper than I can get one locally. What's a Hot Rodder to do ?.
                          Last edited by langleylad; August 22, 2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• throw the bankroll on the fire to warm things up a bit...just kidding...with the job issue, i just had to spend about 2 grand for new tools that my new employer does not provide...
                            Last edited by silver_bullet; August 22, 2015, 02:05 PM.
                            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Dang, Patrick! Did they kiss you first? On the other hand, you'll have them for your lifetime.

Dan

Comment

• Uncle Sam probably will not appreciate the tax deductions next spring...
                                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X