No announcement yet.

Hemi Coupe: 1931 Plymouth Hot Rod project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, the manuals usually have their shifter attached to the tranny.. In the flatbed I can detect just a hair before it wants to spit it out of 3rd nd can hold it in.. I can feel speed changes thru the shifter, more so on deeper geared rears than highway cruisers.. It just feels good to move a stick and feel the change..

Comment

unless your left knee is bunk, then it sounds like rice crispies
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        That intake look pretty cool and it sounds like it might work, too. Nick - great to hear from you! Please check in regularly - we like you here. Dan
        Will do, been horribly busy with repairing/finishing my new shop and the flood of work rolling in the door. I have some projects I will share pics with in my a"Projects Thread" here soon. Miss this place!
        Nick Smithberg
        www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

We miss you too! Even if my projects make you cringe
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
            Hey, it doesn't have to be pretty to work. I'm there to help give input when you need help.
            Nick Smithberg
            www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

Like Michael Jordon giving me basketball tips, a tremendous honor, very good points, but an utter waste of his time... still, it doesn't mean I can't enjoy playing

Comment

Are you going to post updates on this project? I know your trunk monkey is hard at work while you wander the pole barn. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JERICOGTX View Post
                  Are you going to post updates on this project? I know your trunk monkey is hard at work while you wander the pole barn. LOL.
                  Working on a Duessy... He has ADD!

Comment

Oh I know of Joel's Automotive ADD... Just have to harass him whenever I can. BTW, he has been slacking on the Duesy also.

Comment

• Automotive ADD is the story of my life!
                      Jerico Jeff was my trunk monkey at drag week 2015, and is helping out a ton with the hot rod. He is the guy you see in all the pictures, the one actually doing work. We are back on it now.

Comment

• ADD? whatchatalkingaboutbob? His name is HemiJoe.... not "ihaveacool57wagonsittinginmyyard" rather "hemijoe" not even "SilverBuickandGreenFirebirdandawife" not even "iwreckcarsforfunandprofit".... plus, DussyJoe probably has some connotations that could be problematic in the more fundamentalist of towns in the South.

Comment

• Joel, are you guys in the Maple Plain area? Great project!
                          Last edited by moparjim71; November 3, 2015, 06:53 PM.
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Enjoying this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
                              Automotive ADD is the story of my life!
                              Jerico Jeff was my trunk monkey at drag week 2015, and is helping out a ton with the hot rod. He is the guy you see in all the pictures, the one actually doing work. We are back on it now.

Header time! Joel, good news on my new intake. I'll give you a ring when I get back to days.
                              Nick Smithberg
                              www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

• Great to see work getting done on Joel's projects. He has the BEST toys!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X