The Wanderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    Four wheeler is reprinting them, so I'd guess no. That said, they're reprinting them on like an 8 font - so it's not really a reprint. I suppose I could scan and get the nastygram from the Peterson group (yeah, I know it's TEN - but listening to that chicken coop cackle when I call it by its wrong name has pretty much guaranteed I won't be doing what they ask.)
    ​Maybe I should pick up a fourwheeler mag. Even though the wifes trailblazer is the only fourwheeler we have . (head hung in shame)
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• there's worse - Jeep Panda anyone (Patriot).
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Yeah there would be a lot worse . At least her 4x4 has a full frame . Been trying to find one of the few pics of my astro project 4x4 .No luck but I did come across a pic on the internet that looks similar.
        Last edited by Dan Barlow; March 18, 2017, 08:40 PM.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• and speaking of Jeeps - my wife's 50,000 mile Jeep now has a blown head gasket. most people have no idea the depth of my hatred for those poorly built POSes.

Comment

• Looks like I envisioned!

Comment

and speaking of Jeeps - my wife's 50,000 mile Jeep now has a blown head gasket. most people have no idea the depth of my hatred for those poorly built POSes.
                Lol..
                Not surprised.
                Son's girlfriend has a 2015 or 16 Caravan... Quart of oil every 2 weeks...
                Made by same outfit!

Comment

and speaking of Jeeps - my wife's 50,000 mile Jeep now has a blown head gasket. most people have no idea the depth of my hatred for those poorly built POSes.
                  That's terrible . Any kind of powertrain warranty left ?
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• yes, 100k

Comment

• Start the lemon law timer....
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I must a get a Patriot,Liberty or Wrangler. Same issue with my friends liberty, head gasket blew and then all back together and it's down on power and the check engine flashing.He pops the valve covers to find the rocker laying sideways.

I'd rather have a 4.0, but I live in the east coast and finding one that's not beat up is next to impossible.
                        "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• Jeep couldn't get the 4.0 to pass emissions.... they couldn't afford a Jeep-only engine... so they put a minivan engine in it.

Comment

• I just don't get it when I hear these things . Why can't they just stick a better head on it ? It's just a pump .
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• So nice again a bullet-proof engine hits the trash can in favor of a troublesome throwaway engine.

That burns massive amounts of lubricating oil.

Because of "save the planet" government mandates.

Got it.
                              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• back to fun after showing off my '40 today at a car show...
                                riding on air

now steel

I paid someone, once, to take this off.... feels so foolish every time I do it now because it's so easy

getting there

I gave up trying to find my brake hoses... I bought a second set that I didn't use on the fj40 build... no idea where they went. I'm sure they'll turn up a day or two after I get the new ones on.

Comment

Working...
                                X