No announcement yet.

71 Pontiac GT-37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments guys. Once I get the body in primer it'll probably go on the back burner for a while.
    Last edited by G-Motive; February 26, 2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
      I like the car but it's fate is still unknown.
      That just means we'll keep checking in to see what you are doing with/to it.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

That just means we'll keep checking in to see what you are doing with/to it.
        That was quick Scott, I was just in the middle of editing. I don't have the cash to do much with the car right now so it'll either be sell it or let it sit for a while.

Comment

can always pull stuff apart and clean/paint stuff. are you going to track down a new dash for it? or build a custom one? do they reproduce the dashboards for those cars?
          Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Originally posted by Shelty View Post
            can always pull stuff apart and clean/paint stuff. are you going to track down a new dash for it? or build a custom one? do they reproduce the dashboards for those cars?
            They sell dash covers that go over the old dash pad. I've talked to a couple guys on PY forums that have installed them and they say even as bad as this dash is it'd still work. The cover is like 89 bucks.

Comment

The problem with me letting cars sit is I lose interest extremely quick, it's not something I like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
                That was quick Scott, I was just in the middle of editing. I don't have the cash to do much with the car right now so it'll either be sell it or let it sit for a while.

Let it sit if you have the room. You will regret it if you sell, these are hard to find!

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post

Let it sit if you have the room. You will regret it if you sell, these are hard to find!
                  That's the drift I'm getting, it's rarer than my Formula.

Comment

good lord, so is a Yugo. Build it!
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      good lord, so is a Yugo. Build it!
                      This all started because I didn't want to hack up the hood on my Formula, I could have went with a smaller intake but that didn't make any sense either.

Meanwhile the wife got called into work today so maybe someone is hearing my plea

Comment

I wouldnt cut up the hood of a formula either. can always find another engine to put in there.
                        Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

whaaahhhhh... better put a stock 350 back in it, and put the factory paint marks back on it too... and get outrun by a stock CAMRY. Or buy this, cut a hole in it and lay rubber.

just sayin.
                          Last edited by Beagle; February 28, 2015, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Dammit Beags..... now I want a glass front clip.

Comment

scope creep... don't let it get you. Get the hood, cut your hole, drop in the poncho-a-go-go.

Put the original in the attic so you don't dent it with the lawnmower.

Comment

Ordered a new GT-37 emblem for the deck lid today. After shooting the car in primer it's the only way of knowing it's a real GT-37 and mine was missing. It'll wear that badge of honor regardless of what direction it heads, obviously if I have it my way it'll be Pro-Street.
                                Last edited by G-Motive; March 3, 2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X