No announcement yet.

Any More Info On The Ohio Half-Mile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the things Keith and I agree on - "We all married UP!" Me too, for sure.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

You were smart enough to hook up with Unit ... remember, "She could have done better" !

Yeah, she sure could have. I reckon she was aiming low. I don't know why in the hell she....or how in the hell I could have....well, I'm sure glad for all of it. So, what were we talking about? I think it had something to do with cars.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Tonight I've done upwards of two minutes of research on the ECTA site in quest of information about the July thing. I've garnered and gathered the fact that it will be a half mile event. Which is what they announced on the back of the truck live at the drivers' meeting in September. Yep, it'll be a half mile alright. In July. Yep, it's official.

That's the latest news and rules. It's a half mile. We know where it will be. Yep, a half mile. Yessir, that's the latest update. That's news that you can for sure count on. yep, it'll be a half mile, right there, and we know where that is.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X