See Y'all In Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Y'all In Ohio

Preparing to head for Wilmington in a day or two. I've been having LSR withdrawl as I've been working on the S-10 instead of going to the track. David (Rack4U) and I will meet up and hopefully some number (to be determined) of youngun's will meet us to get seat time in the little Nissan pickup.

I won't be taking the S-10 as I hoped. The machinist is dragging his feet on the steering shaft/spline adaptor mods so there's no way to steer it onto the trailer, which was the plan. Hopefully in June......

Hope to see y'all there.

Dan

My cars half loaded up, tire rack bolted on, just need to pack clothes and tools. That's after I finish this jobsite and drive 342 miles home. Nervous waiting is taking hold now.

Comment

David's plans have changed (he has work to think about) but I'm still coming. David will be there but the "when" is a bit less certain - I hope y'all get to meet him as he's a great guy. Anyhow - look forward to seeing the LSR buddies and watching the cars go down the track.

Dan

Comment

My Corvette is packed and ready for the 640 mile cruise. My dad wants to caravan out in his Corvette too, heck why not, we never do anything together. Talked to K Henderson and it sounds like a lot of others are finishing the last minute stuff. Should be a good time, and I even talked to Keith today.

Comment

Here's a little something I build for you guys who DRIVE your iron to the races;
          Featuring a listing of our various websites and unique products we make and sell.
          Last edited by YELLA BRICK; April 30, 2014, 08:22 PM.
          http://team61racecars.webs.com/

http://baccusent.webs.com/

Comment

I'm leaving in a few minutes. I've been having LSR withdrawls and I NEED a fix!

See y'all on Friday

Dan

Comment

I just have to make through work tonight. I'm excited, and I'm only spectating.
              Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

Ha, sure Lon, Turk will have you working in no time !!!

Comment

Lon had Mrs. Lon with her and they pretty much DID just spectate. So did I, pretty much.

Great meet though there were some "issues" - wind, telemetry problems. etc. Could have been warmer, too. And Steve - you were missed, too. Hope you can make it soon.

Dan

Comment

Dan great seeing you again. I hate it we left early Sunday however Mrs Lon was ready to go. Thanks to you Allison will now be Mrs Lon.
                    Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

Working...
                    X