silver state 2012: 217mph for 90 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver state 2012: 217mph for 90 miles

The comments below vid, some are educational. Forgive the raspy voice of .. transvestite or whatever that is in the video.

the ones mentioning the 1980s, speeds in the video already known...nascar proven. I am wondering why they kept an old gear set and screamed a shared journal lunatic to 8500rpm. Now most think the v8 is tough again.

I hope to see a 5k rpm and 220mph...

where is that future, without the rockhead and masochist...

The last screams that high would be four cylinders...to prove they need a farm field or barn. I run the best of four cyl, and hate it more ways than I can count. 4100rpm it is just getting started..by that time it is 105mph on the freeway. It does not matter what I do, I am not a four cyl guy. Even when I am nice to one, I outrun it.

Looking forward to some incredible v8 improvements.
    the old 8500rpm screamer, it is beyond 30 years..

I ponder nelson or steve morris or somebody finally letting their secret out... to a modern world record.

5k rpm, 220mph..silver state.

Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 20, 2014, 06:32 AM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Here's a little sumthin' I worked up a coupla years ago. WOT your speakers for full effect !

http://team61racecars.webs.com/

http://baccusent.webs.com/

Comment

that was cool.

I knew nelson or morris engines would have something outrageous.

into the realms where diesel is getting cheaper to have more footpounds...blah.

Still fun history unfolding. A bit overdue.

When i saw the donovan 540 engine from 1989 hold the speed value for decades, did not even sound like it was straining. No turbos.

lay it down, evict the screaming ninny back into a honda.

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X