Who Is Going To Sept. ECTA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Going To Sept. ECTA?

I can do it. I have nothing to run that hasn't been run (I don't plan to run Truck and more) so I'll save the $$ and time and put it into the S-10.

Anyone going?

Dan

Plan to be there. Just need to put the smoke back in the EFI controller LOL

Comment

Good luck Sean! I know Lucas smoke is commercially available (it escapes often) but I'm not sure about other brands. We hope to have the S-10 and David's Avanti there in April but both are taking almost exactly twice as long as expected.

My room at the Wilmington Inn will be available as of this afternoon.

Dan

Comment

No can do on this one. The new job kicks in to high gear that weekend. I have shop cliques all weekend in PA and NY.

Have fun you guys and gals.

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Smoke is back in the box, for now. Get that S10 here Dan, want to see that one run.

Comment

So do I, Sean. So do I.......

Glad you corralled that smoke.

Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; September 24, 2013, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Last minute change in plans - my boss, Jerry Hoffmann, was planning to go to the Bonneville World Finals, but they're still underwater. So he's headed to the Ohio Mile instead. Watch for him and a battleship gray 240SX with Toyota power.

Comment

Just got back from the track. It was another great event with great weather. Thanks again to the volunteers and the honchos of the ECTA. Met some old friends and made some new ones too.

The old boat ran a new best of 186.xx on its first run Saturday morning. Pretty happy with that. Second run upped the boost a little looking for 190mph but had some crank trigger signal issues. Dar made some changes to the wiring, Rick and I changed a thrown belt. We hoped that would fix it. Made a third run Sunday morning and broke the tranny on the 2-3 shift. Engine seemed to be running well up till then.

Jerry from DIYAutotune has a nice car that will surely fly soon. Lots of badass machinery there.

Comment

Working...
                X