No announcement yet.

Bonneville 2013 attendance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed Week is the big one, but don't forget it isn't the only Bonneville event.
    World Finals is next week. Tech on Sept 30. Racing on Oct 1 - 4.
    The car I crew for didn't make the record book at Speed Week, but we are going to make another attempt next week.
    World Finals has a lot less cars, a lot less people, but it is still racing on the salt. The weather is cooler and the motels are cheap again. There is a little more chance of rain in Oct, but if it stays dry the salt is often better than Speed Week. Bring a coat for the early AM.
    Let's see, all we have to do is pull the trans apart to put in a taller gear... Put the motor back into the car... Have new tires mounted... Fix the data logger.... Where is that list.... No sweat... When we gotta' leave?

EDIT.... World Finals was just canceled due to wet conditions on the salt. More rain is expected. No way it will dry to race.

Naturally I had my flight booked through one of the internet deal places - - nonrefundable. Now I know how they make their money.
    Last edited by beck62; September 24, 2013, 02:59 PM. Reason: new information

Comment

Working...
    X