Bonneville 2013 attendance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonneville 2013 attendance.

Who's going, spectating or participating?

Etc, Etc.
    I'm still learning

Between going on a cruise at the end of this month and drag week in September, Bonneville is low priority at the moment from a "I have to be at work at some point" point of view, lol. I'm going to try and make it part of the week, but no guarantees right now.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Randal, I hope you can at least make it out for the day we try to go 310+ in the Daytona!

I'll be there starting Friday afternoon late, until we either achieve our goal or break something trying. Usually that's through Weds or Thurs the following week.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

It's really going to come down to my work load at work during the week and if they allow me to be 2'ish hours away when I'm on call Fri-Mon. I've already pushed my on call weekend when I had it Easter and headed to Arizona, then pushed it from later this month when am going on a cruise, I think the scheduler guy will shoot me if I try and move it again (which it'd probably land during Drag Week, LMAO!). And I have it again in October.
        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; July 3, 2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Scott, good luck to you and Lee. Have you heard anything from Jerry Hoffman?

Comment

You guys know where to find me! Scott - I'll expect you in Impound. Let's make a dinner date at some point during the week.

Gary - you coming? I hope so, with or without race vehicle.

Randal - plans are still "ON" at this point - I'll PM with details as soon as I have them.

Dan

Comment

Sounds good Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                Randal, I hope you can at least make it out for the day we try to go 310+ in the Daytona!

I'll be there starting Friday afternoon late, until we either achieve our goal or break something trying. Usually that's through Weds or Thurs the following week.
                video video and did I mention video!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Comment

We are turbocharging the POS. Still tons to do but we should make it. I've got to work inspection anyway so might as well take the car.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dynoroom; July 3, 2013, 10:50 PM.
                  There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Just talked to my road-tripping buddy Scott Courtney. Looks like we may leave Thursday, find a place late Thursday night to crash not too far from the salt. We hope to be at the salt Friday morning. I'd like to watch inspection again on Friday, and then roam around the pits and take photos.

We'll head for home Monday or Tuesday.
                    I'm still learning

Comment

I'll be there with the Hot Rod Hoodlums.we'll have both the street roadster ( with a "B" sized SB2) and the rear engine roadster (with new rear bodywork and an "E" SB2). Don't be afraid to stop by and say "hi" (even tho my unsmiling countenance scared Rex Shimmer away last year). Just look for the really old grumpy looking guy. The rear engine car is 1429/1829/7429 depending on engine class and is silver and orange and sits high .

Dyno - I want your tech lane again.

vic
                      vic NASCARland

Comment

Originally posted by Dynoroom View Post
                        We are turbocharging the POS.
                        awesome!!!!!! can't wait to see how that turns out!!

I'm here in TX right now getting the turbo'd Charger Daytona ready for WOT runs. Obviously there may be gremlins and struggles, but if we can get past those we'd really like to set the A/BGALT record up to 310+mph. Easier said than done, I'm sure, but that is our goal. Last year we went 283 trap through the 5 at 60% throttle, around 7psi, and with a dead hole (coil connector pin worked loose). I sound like a ricer, full of excuses, haha.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys this year for sure,
                        -Scott
                        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Bob Holmes, and anyone else who makes the trek to the salt. Like Vic said, stop in and say hi! Yes we're always busy, thats what racers do, but make sure to tell us who you are (screen names etc) and I can almost guarantee (almost) that we'll take a minute or more to shoot the breeze. That goes for you too Scott ;)

Our car is #701
                          Attached Files
                          There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Mike, just so you know, my Bangshift name is "Bob Holmes", but I'll be introducing myself as Bob Holmes.

I'm still learning

Comment

I thought your real name was Flat Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X