Questionnaire for April Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionnaire for April Volunteers

Keith has asked me to gather a little info on all you volunteers just so we can help you all have a great experience at the new venue. Let's try posting it here and you can respond electronically. I've never done this kind of thing before but I think it'll let you fill in the blanks and e-respond back to my email at <[email protected] (so your responses don't show up here for the whole world to see).

I'll monitor to be sure this is working.

THANKS
    Dan

HANG IN WITH ME. THE FILE SIZE IS A BIT TOO BIG FOR SOME REASON AND I'M WORKING WITH BRIAN TO GET IT TO ATTACH. Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; March 8, 2012, 02:23 PM. Reason: no attachment

you getting close to us being able to respond to a questionair?
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

zoomerang.com 10 questions you can get 100 people to respond for free. Check it out. they use it at work for surveys.

Comment

Thanks Dave. I'll check that out - for the next time. Folks have been good about getting back to me with an Email for this one.

Dan

Comment

you know al doesn't do the internet, hes good for the usual, i guess i need one of those too, or you can put me down for calling numbers, either in the tower or at the line. Thats pretty much my gig

Comment

Cool Dave - but I thought you were drivin'. You're on the list.

Dan

Comment

No I called you 3 weeks ago and told you I was volunteering all weekend, and Steve Tobler and Mike were racing.

Comment

Working...
              X