No announcement yet.

Why is there never enough time/ The Ohio mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. That's why I'm not sayin' too much (which is hard for me). If someone else shows up I'm a gonner - hope they'll let me run first.

Dan

Comment

Made smoke a few days ago. Had a leaking freeze plug that is replaced now. Still lots to finish but looks like it will at least make it to the start line.

Click pic for video

Comment

Yahoo! The stealthluxobomber lives!
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That is awesome loking and sounding at idle

Comment

Well the car runs, the wiring is done, the intercooler is back in, it's back on gas and has a partial tune.
            But as usual took a step backwards yesterday, as I was doing a little tuning by the shop I pulled over and was idling(sp) while workin on the comp. the f'n electric water pump locked up on me once again. New pump should be here today then back to tuning. I will probably hit the dyno or dragstrip this weekend.

I hope everyone else is doing well with there cars as I want to see everyone at " THE RACES".

Mike Reichen

Comment

Originally posted by 1 fast evo 2 View Post
              Well the car runs, the wiring is done, the intercooler is back in, it's back on gas and has a partial tune.
              But as usual took a step backwards yesterday, as I was doing a little tuning by the shop I pulled over and was idling(sp) while workin on the comp. the f'n electric water pump locked up on me once again. New pump should be here today then back to tuning. I will probably hit the dyno or dragstrip this weekend.

I hope everyone else is doing well with there cars as I want to see everyone at " THE RACES".

Mike Reichen
              We're on the chassis dyno on Friday. At the drag strip on Sunday. Ready to go! Are you at the Wilmington Inn? Looking forward to it.

Geo

Comment

Yes sir, Wilmington Inn. I don't know if I will be there thursday or friday, prob. friday.
                I still have to chassis dyno and get to the drag strip to do a couple of pull.
                Last edited by 1 fast evo 2; April 19, 2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Great progress - inspirational! Nice work!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by seanm View Post
                    Made smoke a few days ago. Had a leaking freeze plug that is replaced now. Still lots to finish but looks like it will at least make it to the start line.
                    Its alive!!!

Thinking of DragWeek this year Sean? Or next? Lots of variables like the rest of us I suppose, just wondering if it was on the radar screen at some point?
                    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Sounds like everyone is pulling it together. April is to get a baseline (like I usually do) so not much to do. June will be a bit more intense.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                        Its alive!!!

Thinking of DragWeek this year Sean? Or next? Lots of variables like the rest of us I suppose, just wondering if it was on the radar screen at some point?
                        No dragweek for me. Would like to sometime, but not going to happen this year.

Comment

Mike Reichen
                          Here is the Geezer2 - we'll see you in about a week.

Geo Turner
                          Geezer Racing
                          Attached Files

Comment

Mike Reichen
                            Hi Mike,
                            Check out our Baker 555 on the dyno. We ran it at Martin yesterday. See you in a few days.

Geo

Comment

Looks good Geo,
                              I hope you had a good track outing.
                              I ran mine at the drag strip on sat. , it ran decent for base boost but after the 2nd pass the kenne bell boosta pump burnt up on the return road so no more testing that day. I have rewired the fuel pump, went to 1 large relay, removed the boosta pump and borrowed my friends fuel pump just too be safe(same pump as mine), bringing mine as a back up.
                              I just need to turn up the boost a little and test out the tune on the street a little, then button up a few loose ends.
                              See you on friday.

Comment

We don't have a motor yet... Right on Schedule :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X