September ECTA Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September ECTA Meet

Bummer! I just found out that the September meet is FULL! I'm on the wait list and am hoping for the best. I guess that with Bonneville being cancelled folks with a Jones to run have called in early.

So who's going?

Dan

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend, yet again.

Comment

Bummer, Steve! Assuming it comes together for me and Mutt, ME will be coming along and maybe our Marsi who is trying desperately to arrange her schedule so that she can join us.

(For those who don't know, Marsi is our adopted daughter and was a fixture at the Maxton track. She has several motorcycle records at the old track.)

Dan

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm out as well.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Bummer Remy! Tonya said "maybe" and she'll keep me informed. Are you on the wait list?

Dan

Comment

We won't be going, either. Vic tried to get reservations a few weeks ago, and all the motels were full. There's a dog show in town the same weekend.
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

The ski job is in full swing. I will be at a sale in Rochester. Have fun you all.

Steve
              Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I'll be there . 2750 should be there this time but not Paula . She had a scheduling conflict.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I still don't know if I'm in or not. As mentioned, they filled up really quickly and I was slow off the line.

Dan

Comment

I'm almost in! Tonya said to go ahead and make the trip and they'll work me in as folks drop out. I'm to get teched when I get there and wait and they'll call when I can get in line. Even better, ME's coming though she'll be doing girl stuff and won't spend much time at the track.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      Bummer Remy! Tonya said "maybe" and she'll keep me informed. Are you on the wait list?

Dan
                      I'm not listed...if I get to go, it'l be because of Bruab. Unfortunately, some of the stuff I was going to change on the 300 got delayed.
                      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

For you guys that can't make it, I'll be doing the audio streaming on both Saturday and Sunday.
                        I'll start another thread Saturday that will have the link.

Gregg

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                          I'll be there . 2750 should be there this time but not Paula . She had a scheduling conflict.
                          In case anyone actually thought I was running.....no , I'll be voluntering . Trying to get Austin to come with me .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Whoo-hoo!!! I have a slot as of last night. Tonya Emailed with the news and luckily I'd kept after the projects so Mutt is ready to go.

Dan - ME will be with me though she won't spend much time at the track. Hope Austin comes along, too, though we'll miss Paula (give her a hug from us). Let's do dinner one night, OK?

Dan

Comment

What's the deal with spectators? Welcome and "pit pass" or stay the F away from my stuff?

I have 2 options this weekend. This seems to be the more fun but the other requires no travel and MUCH less money.
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                              X