Off to Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Ohio

Loaded up and leaving for Ohio tomorrow morning by way of Sparta TN. It'll be fun to take a different route - I'm picking up an old HS buddy. My Bros and one of their wives are coming too. Should be a great meet and I'll again be a record-holder - assuming Mutt gets from one end of the track to the other.

Hope to see everyone there..NO EXCUSES!!!!

Dan

How close is Sparta TN to CLEVELAND TN, Dan?

Comment

Not sure if Dan checks BS while on the road you might should call him?
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

I am in Croatia. Its a bad excuse but its a excuse. Be safe, have fun, go fast...well faster than the other coal rollers.
        Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Dan and Dan tell Kim an Murphy I said hi.
          Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
            I am in Croatia. Its a bad excuse but its a excuse. Be safe, have fun, go fast...well faster than the other coal rollers.
            Steve
            Vacation?

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Not sure if the picture made it through the upload. Were on our way coming up on Akron. See you all soon.
              Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Vacation..... Best way to stay married!
                I am trying to make the June meet.

Comment

Bangshifters are the best. We weren't on track for more than an hour before we needed that famous BS help. I drove from our last fuel stop into Wilmington. I don't have much seat time in the car and with wind noise and highway speeds, didnt need enough power to notice the lack of it, and noise. Stopped at an exhaust shop here in town and confirmed almost 0 flow through the pipes and a $500 bill for a new cat. Met up with some bangshifters (Dan B Hoosier GTA, Vick sorry cant remeber your user name, Terri: elcaminogirl59) and organized some wrenching because we didnt bring enough tools. Thanks again for the helps and laughs. We also got to meet up with Dan Stokes, cant wait to see the S10 tomorrow. Let's hope the rest of the weekend goes better!
                  Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Speaking of banshifter hospitality, you and for dad where pretty sneaky down on the other end of the table grabing everyone's check. Thanks but you really didn't need to do that, its fun being helpful.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Any reports?

PB 60' 1.49
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

I was too busy checking helmet straps, seat belt straps , tightness of motor cycle chains , and kill tethers. Well and talking to racers and crews. To have a whole lot of real info . I think Dan 's S10/Mercedes went 87-89 on the first pass. Second pass my radio left with the car it was attached to before his run was complete .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
                          Bangshifters are the best. We weren't on track for more than an hour before we needed that famous BS help. I drove from our last fuel stop into Wilmington. I don't have much seat time in the car and with wind noise and highway speeds, didnt need enough power to notice the lack of it, and noise. Stopped at an exhaust shop here in town and confirmed almost 0 flow through the pipes and a $500 bill for a new cat. Met up with some bangshifters (Dan B Hoosier GTA, Vick sorry cant remeber your user name, Terri: elcaminogirl59) and organized some wrenching because we didnt bring enough tools. Thanks again for the helps and laughs. We also got to meet up with Dan Stokes, cant wait to see the S10 tomorrow. Let's hope the rest of the weekend goes better!
                          Great to meet you and your dad, Dustin. Sorry you had mechanical problems, but if not for that we may never have met you guys! Hope you made it home safely today. We got home around 7:00 tonight. My best run for the weekend was 134.8. Headwind was a problem on Sunday afternoon.
                          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Thanks again everyone. What a blast. We made it home about 7:30 Sunday. I'm not sure what the top mph of the event was yet but cars were approaching 230 all weekend. I can't wait to go back.
                            Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
                              Heck you were right there next to our pits on Saturday. I parked with Henderson/Kix yellow roadster, Pauls 65 turbo truck, Kuntz's shortbed Chevy, and tge record setting Daryl White 50cc express in my Pewter Corvette.
                              Last edited by JoeyG; May 4, 2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X