No announcement yet.

Ohio Mile First Timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey have you thought about putting the 2.73 automatic gear in there and keeping it out of 5th? That OD is really tall. 400ci at 20lb on 93, e85 or leaded?

Comment

Joey have you thought about putting the 2.73 automatic gear in there and keeping it out of 5th? That OD is really tall. 400ci at 20lb on 93, e85 or leaded?

Comment

I had to swap to a 6060 C6 setup as my old setup wouldnt hold up. Stock 364ci iron shortblock on pump 91, 8 gallons of VP116, and dual 150ml Snow nozzles with 50/50 mix

Comment

Not the SNOW KIT!! Check often for leaks! Why do you run water in the mix?

Comment

Originally posted by greenjunk View Post
            Not the SNOW KIT!! Check often for leaks! Why do you run water in the mix?
            Ive been running Snow kits without issues for over 5 years. Its just necessary to not use their fittings. I use the water for cooling. Fuel supply is oversized for my combo. 4303 +255, 10AN lines, 120# Bosch injectors at 43# base. I just wanted the additional cooling effect not the fuel that everyone else goes after.

Comment

did you break 900?

Comment

Originally posted by greenjunk View Post
                did you break 900?
                838hp/916tq on18#'s just driven off the street.through full exhaust cutouts closed.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
                  838hp/916tq.
                  Sweet !

Comment

There is more than enough lodging options in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpw60004 View Post
                      There is more than enough lodging options in the area.
                      You'd be surprised how quickly they all fill up !!!
                      Book early and often my friends ...

Comment

What Steve said!!!! We almost didn't find a room at the last meet last year. Had to go to a B&B in downtown. Was a really nice place, but no other racers around.
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                        X