6" of snow forecast for tonight? WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6" of snow forecast for tonight? WTF!

That's what the weather guessers are calling for here in central Ohio. Trick-or-treat scheduled for tonight, football games, my boys have sudden death soccer tournaments all day tomorrow.

6"? Really? We've only had one small frost to date, and lots of corn to harvest yet. Sheesh!
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

yikes, if the past, Seattle weather is any indication - you folks are in for a wild ride over the next week or so
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Just freaking GREAT!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

The forecast was calling for ~3" of snow Saturday night, but it has since changed to just rain.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We already have rain and "they" are calling for a possible dusting tonight.

I think y'all can keep that shit north of the Ohio River, it'd be fine with me.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

here it comes.
            was just looking at trucks..

click the 24 hour animation...crazy yo yo in the stream.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

When is it gonna be FALL? Summer skipped right to WINTER?

Comment

We've had some beautiful Fall weather. It is my favorite time of the year. Now we are in for a cold and damp spell, but I am hoping that will pass. I have some outside work to do. Could have done it today, but I have been trying to catch up on some of the inside. My body says "enough for today" unit. Since having been so sick, for so long, I am listening to it.
                Hope the weather doesn't seriously interfere with your plans, Stiney. Perhaps the weather guesses overestimated.

Comment

80% chance of rain today.. Beautifully sunny out now!

Comment

we're doing better than 80%.... bring it, I love storms (but you can keep your freaking tornados.)

Comment

Need I say it's going to be in the mid-70s tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        we're doing better than 80%.... bring it, I love storms (but you can keep your freaking tornados.)
                        Every time I see one of the guys from the NW down here during a thunderstorm (no tornado) they're looking for the fallout shelters... then again, the first hint of snow down here and the store shelves are cleaned out.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

It is Halloween afternoon and it is 90 out...I got my AC cranked....
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Every time I see one of the guys from the NW down here during a thunderstorm (no tornado) they're looking for the fallout shelters... then again, the first hint of snow down here and the store shelves are cleaned out.

no different up here... when the rain happens, it seems like the blue hair n' hands come out like the worms.

Comment

Wife said the stores were packed with oldies today... I asked "What are you?". Hasn't said a word to me except flip me the bird since...

Comment

Working...
                              X