Gail , Loren , Randal - Anti Tour coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gail , Loren , Randal - Anti Tour coverage

They're famous again ! Jan. 2015 Car Craft Magazine page 54 and 55. Loren , you have an alias or they mess up ?
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Here you go, Randal, Loren & Gail having fun at the Anti tour! I was hoping to see a shot of Loren's Challenger in action at the Barona Strip, sounds like it was a fun filled two days!
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

but the article said it was Larry and Gail... Larry must be Gail's other squeeze.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Charles posted it up on Facebook last night. I am waiting for my copy.

Larry is Loren's alter ego =P Looong story
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Larry is the fun cool Loren? .. You tellin' me Loren is mean and boring?

Comment

Bob, Loren is the real name...that guy is possibly more fun than Larry which was a chilldhood nickname of mine which kinda got dropped in the years after high school, but still AKA. Age helps set priorities straight... It's likely my old best friend from well-earlier-than-that (who goes to every Anti-Tour and has had a couple cars in the mag) passed "Larry" along to the eds. That's the short version of the story...

Thanks, Dan and Phil! We haven't seen the new issue yet and in this neck of the woods may not for a few days.

When was the last time a '59 Chevy convertible got it's pic in Car Craft?

Sure was a fun time. As for the Challenger, for it's most off-night in history (driver was sleeping and a couple other things), I don't mind if it didn't get a pic. When we "got" the proper ET slip in-hand, we'll maybe stick our necks out a little more.

Thanks again, Car Craft. I really hope they (and everyone participating) might consider coming down this way again next year. Gail and I would love that!

Comment

That Challenger looks oh so right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post

Thanks again, Car Craft. I really hope they (and everyone participating) might consider coming down this way again next year. Gail and I would love that!
                I dunno, only if Larry shows, he seems funner.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post

Sure was a fun time. As for the Challenger, for it's most off-night in history (driver was sleeping and a couple other things), I don't mind if it didn't get a pic. When we "got" the proper ET slip in-hand, we'll maybe stick our necks out a little more.

Hopefully CC will run the same Event schedule next year and maybe add a day to it, Spring time would be nice. I'd still loved to have seen a shot of the Challenger in action!
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I want to see them do an auto-cross event. I'd even be okay with another Good Guys event.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                      I want to see them do an auto-cross event. I'd even be okay with another Good Guys event.

The now defunct Goodguys in OC we hit in 07 or 08 was a blast on the Autocross. They could do the Del Mar Goodguys event in April with the autocross.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X