Gas prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Don't get me started on Black Friday's supposed super sales. You could've bought 99% of what's on Super Sale for the same prices back in September and not have to fight crowds.
    That's too easy! .... I'm only going to get my grandbabies their presents and only go to the grocery store during off hours! I HATE CROWDS! Yet I love derbys.. Go figure! .. Guess cuz I enter the "back way" and the pits..

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      That's too easy! .... I'm only going to get my grandbabies their presents and only go to the grocery store during off hours! I HATE CROWDS! Yet I love derbys.. Go figure! .. Guess cuz I enter the "back way" and the pits..
      Because at derbys it's acceptable to hit people that are in your way. That behavior is not accepted in stores even though most others don't obey normal public behavioral practices this time of year.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• I grew up seeing signs all over the woods "PASS ON RIGHT" ... Has to do with trucks needing to see where their left wheel was in relation to the drop off.. Old trucks hoods were long and unseeable.. I apply that in life too.. Grocery stores should have the same rules of the road!

Comment

Grocery stores should have the same rules of the road!

I've been saying that for years. Don't even get me started about people in stores with baskarts.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
            I've been saying that for years. Don't even get me started about people in stores with baskarts.
            Mother in law used one, she would cut corners and plow on thru, either coming very close to tipping over or knocking displays down.. I quickly figured it was easier to push her in the wheelchair!

Comment

• I was just reading, bangor maine is going to get a BJs wholesale, and sams club is in place selling fuel.
              BJs will as well.

I used to call sams club "BJs", as Massachusetts has had them for a long time (where I came from).

27 years later..
              anyway, a modern phenomena to encounter is long lines with 4 or five rows of gas pumps, 2 cars on each side in each row....and waiting for a spot!
              The sube gets lucky with its not so common right side fuel filler, I always get in sooner.

BJs will do great here.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 21, 2014, 03:22 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I grew up seeing signs all over the woods "PASS ON RIGHT" ... Has to do with trucks needing to see where their left wheel was in relation to the drop off.. Old trucks hoods were long and unseeable.. I apply that in life too.. Grocery stores should have the same rules of the road!
                I'd lose vision over the front end of dad's Lincoln Mark IV on uphill turns, know about this "All I can see is a casket sized hood"...
                Last edited by Beagle; November 21, 2014, 04:12 PM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• ours cheapest is: $2.83 gal

Tim
                  '71 Buick Sportwagon running project
                  '85 Ford Crown Victoria 2 dr. 2nd project
                  2015 Harley Street Glide 103ci

Comment

• Saw $2.61 today.
                    Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                    74 Nova Project
                    66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                    79 Chevy Truck Project
                    1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Paid $2.97 today. Filled the Crown Vic for $55.00. I may go do some donuts behind the grocery store.
                      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• seen gas for 2.59 today.....
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Bubba drank up this morning for 2.46
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Prices are right down here too. $8.05/US gallon- lowest for several years. And you wonder why us Brits have small, crappy cars? How much would it cost to fill your cars at that price?
                            Last edited by GeeBee; November 24, 2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• I topped off with 93 octane in Dallas Thursday for $2.87/gal. Too bad I now consider that to be a good price,..................
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• $2.51 here, how dare you BO!!!!! You suck!!!!!
                                Last edited by BigAL; November 23, 2014, 08:09 PM.
                                The Green Machine.
                                http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X