Cadillac's New Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac's New Boss

Johan Nysschen simply makes me sad. While I work for a competitor of GM, its truly sad to see what he's doing to the Cadillac brand. The move to New York and the new naming system (the new CT6 ect) is a huge slap on the face to Detroit and the American luxury car segment. There is still a lot of work to be done at Cadillac, but I have yet to hear anyone agree with him that these are good decisions for the brand. To me it seems as if his ego is in the way of rational thinking. He left a mess at Infiniti and continues to do his own thing at General Motors.

I hope that cooler heads prevail.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/09/29/c...naming-change/
    Last edited by Woodward_Dreams; September 30, 2014, 01:49 PM.

speaking of wilderness..

cadillac did not just cry, they packed up and left it.

I think its a smart move, and of course the culture that always evolves with arts and science and pullution daily.. a city is a good spot.
    I hope they keep good air in the buildings.

this has been done by other companies.. and its as old as the military.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

My friend just saw a new CT6 (stupid freakin name) on a parkway this morning in disguise he says its huge. Should have been called Fleetwood. That douche running Caddy should pack it in,knows nothing of American cars.

Comment

Why is GM still in business, Everything that they have built since bankruptcy has been recalled Oh everything before bankruptcy
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
          My friend just saw a new CT6 (stupid freakin name) on a parkway this morning in disguise he says its huge. Should have been called Fleetwood. That douche running Caddy should pack it in,knows nothing of American cars.

Agreed. Call it the DeVille or Fleetwood. I'm so sick of these alpha-numeric names .

I thought the Elmiraj was a great name for the concept car last year.
          Last edited by Woodward_Dreams; October 1, 2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X