No announcement yet.

I don't think Braub likes us anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He snootily hangs on the blog page... Once in a great while he will check in here...

Comment

I'll do it...

I hereby declare that BangShift is a politically motivated religious statement.

There. Let's see if Brian comes out for that one. I mean, car guys religiously love cars and there's a nearly political argument between Ford and Chevy guys, so say it ain't all true. Say it ain't.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Do he like us any less???

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Do he like us any less???

Dan
          Dan, not to derail a thread or anything (that's never happened here) , but Plan A is I'll be in Ohio in September with Bluebelle unleashed...let's eat at Wild Wings and let me sit at the Big Table this time....

Comment

I think he went the Bonneville early so he could run around naked on the salt and make vroom vroom noises?

Comment

I heard he was trying to talk his wife into buying another Chrysler Pacifica and going to put 28's on it.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Dan, not to derail a thread or anything (that's never happened here) , but Plan A is I'll be in Ohio in September with Bluebelle unleashed...let's eat at Wild Wings and let me sit at the Big Table this time....
                I wasn't planning to go (the S-10 still isn't ready to run) but now I'm reconsidering. I'd love to hang with you.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
                  I heard he was trying to talk his wife into buying another Chrysler Pacifica and going to put 28's on it.
                  That's hard... and probably why Bruab can't answer. He's been kidnapped by a cult and being indoctrinated in the Pacifica, Delorean, and Thunderbird Only School of Automotive Repair
                  Last edited by Beagle; July 31, 2014, 05:32 AM.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
                    My big thing is where is Chad, it seems Brain posts 100x more stuff on Facebook than Chad does.
                    That is your big thing ... really?
                    Well, that's easy ... they split up the duties and both are doing great at their specific jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

That is your big thing ... really?
                      Well, that's easy ... they split up the duties and both are doing great at their specific jobs.
                      So if the duties are split and Bruab seems to search for trucks all the time, I can only guess that Chad got the naked lady search duty and that's why he's never on the forums?

Comment

Craigslist find of the day for Bruab, I've put his picture on some milk cartons at the store. Let's pull out some stops and see if he'll surface?

Twin Turbo BBC 318ti... is that freaky enough?

Comment

Though it seems even though Brian logged in a couple days ago, he hasn't posted anything here since July 9th.
                          The Green Machine.
                          http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
                            Though it seems even though Brian logged in a couple days ago, he hasn't posted anything here since July 9th.
                            Chad's last post here was July 15th.
                            Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                              Chad's last post here was July 15th.
                              So that tells me, this is the new frontier. The edge of lawlessness. Everybody get away with what they can. I'll start:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Which is Chad, which is Brian? Never got to meet neither..

Comment

Working...
                                X