No announcement yet.

Who Has Seen "Snake and Mongoose"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to cross up the Nicoll crash with the John Mulligan crash.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The old movie "Hot Rod", has some great shots of a Willys coupe.

Comment

Saw it at HRPT Edelbrock Drive In Movie Nite... Pretty good movie!
        I found "Hot Rod, Rebel of the Road" on Amazon not too long ago!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Good movie. Not gonna win a ton of prizes at the awards, but it's a whole lot better than the F&F disasters and about ten thousand times better than Two Lane Blacktop and American Grafitti.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Finally got around to watching it. For just a movie I give it a 7 , as a car guy movie a 9 . Really just as good as Heart like a Wheel .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

P.S. the sound track is great . Glad.I bought it. Again if you find it at read box you can own it for $5.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I saw it in the theater in Phoenix on a late afternoon show, no more than 50 viewers. As a drag racing enthusiast I give it an 8.5. Guess who was there watching? Shirley Muldowny. I didn't realize it until the flick was over and following her and 2 men out of the theater. They we're talking about scene's in the 1st person context...then I figured out who it was.

I got the DVD as a gift.

Comment

Working...
                X