Low Forum Participation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Forum Participation

Is it me or has it been kinda slow 'round these parts lately. Maybe its because the weather is getting better or did the new forum scare everyone off?
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

My bet is the new system chased lots of them off.
    Ya know, it STILL doesn't work right.
    Last edited by studemax; April 19, 2014, 08:27 PM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Some forum issues, some of the weather getting better.
      Local person
      sigpic

Comment

Forum works fine for me now, but it did take some effort to get there. I can see folks dropping off because of that. It was scary the first week.
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Been slow for a week or more, IMO.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

The number of postings have definitely slowed down and probably for many reasons. It's really slow on the PT side and in the past it would gather more an more postings as PT approached. I wonder if cruising is losing it's appeal, but then around home 3 weeks ago we had 4 car shows within a 40 mile radius with good turn out.Something is going on but I don't really understand it but I don't think it has a lot to do with the actual forum changes. Postings were slowing down way before the changes came.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I had a derby to go to.. But I'm back, ready to bore y'all to tears..

Comment

Sis hit a telephone pole a about 25mph with her town a country mini van. Had insurance but her soon to be ex had bumped it down to nothing covering her vehicle. Wiped out the bumper, had to pull out the radiator support replace the condenser/ trans cooler, flatten the hood. I'll be at it another 2 days.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Limited internet at the moment here, so limited participation.
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

I know I haven't been on as much lately but multiple reasons for me. Computers internet forum change took a little adjusting. Big thing for me is the weather is finally getting better. Long cold winter. If I can get outside I take the opportunity. Don't even have the cars out yet. Yard is still a mess. Rainy this morning so I am playing catch-up.

Comment

I usually dont have much to say....
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I'm still slinging around all of the silly NCRC I can come up with....
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm still precipitating.

Dan

Comment

It happens every spring when the weather warms up. Any holiday weekend is always slow too.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Big Dave, seems the posting has dropped off quite a bit even before the change. There was a a time I would comment on something and it would move to page 2 by the end of the day. Now I comment and that same thread is in the top five at the end of the day. Guess maybe all forums go thru highs and lows. On the upside I was looking at some other forums and they have maybe 5 POSTS a week, not even new threads, new threads are maybe one a week.
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X