Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    But they tractor on.... Got in Dad's 29 pickup, my big feet bumped the shifter into 2nd.. Jumped and kept on chugging! .. My son just got back from a 5 hr trip one way to pick up an early 50's V-8 flathead for his buddy's '51 F-1 pickup.. $600 so you should be able to "upgrade"
    Actually the guy I got the A from had a flathead V8 he wanted to sell me. He didn't say how much though.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Love them V-8 flatties. Get one boB, then add a blower with some Navarro or Offy heads and a few other upgrades. Wicked motor! Oh......and a big radiator!
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 22, 2014, 08:19 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I thought you would like to see some pix from a Swedish car meet. Power Hot Rod Reunion

More photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/126303413@N02/
        And thereŽs a film to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PvZTVvHH0A
        url=https://flic.kr/p/op5uR7][/url]Power Hot Rod Reunion 054 by johanrufftime, on Flickr
        Power Hot Rod Reunion 053 by johanrufftime, on Flickr
        Power Hot Rod Reunion 048 by johanrufftime, on Flickr
        Last edited by Rufftime; July 26, 2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• RUFFTIME Welcome to this side of the pond! .. Great pics.. Got more?

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            Love them V-8 flatties. Get one boB, then add a blower with some Navarro or Offy heads and a few other upgrades. Wicked motor! Oh......and a big radiator!
            You may be on to something Ed. I don't know squat about flatties though.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
              Shave the head or swap it, add a cam, intake and carb and those funky 3 pipe headers and put a grin on your face!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                Love them V-8 flatties. Get one boB, then add a blower with some Navarro or Offy heads and a few other upgrades. Wicked motor! Oh......and a big radiator!
                Shave the head or swap it, add a cam, intake and carb and those funky 3 pipe headers and put a grin on your face!
                The valves can be a pain to get out even if you have the correct tool but after all the upgrades you’ll have the coolest 135hp in the neighborhood.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• In highschool some older kids put money together to buy a $50 51 Ford with the flathead and 3 on the tree, had many hairy rides in it.. Bone stock.. Kids at the school were not allowed to own cars, so they would park them off campus and sneak out..

Comment

• New seats in the Camaro, a job I wouldŽnt do again.
                    I used an installation kit from Summit and had to modify the life out of it to
                    get it to work.

Comment

RUFFTIME Welcome to this side of the pond! .. Great pics.. Got more?
                      Tnx Nop only 94 pix and 1h vid

Comment

• fastest motor home in ECTA history. 80 mph.
                        Attached Files
                        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• Attached Files
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• My wife and I saw this while we were out and about tonight. It was on a trailer behind a Uhaul,and it was drawing a lot of attention. It was hard to get a picture of it. My wife made a collage with a favorite saying of mine:
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

• IŽd love to be there when they find out................ Click image for larger version

Name:	Dim.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	955323

Comment

• Anyone else think those wooden things would stop a 2,000 ton train?
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X