X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pic of the day.

Originally posted by stage1scott
    uh oh-im in trouble now....

You found ANOTHER one?! WTF! This is a sign that you have to have one....or have to give it to BS.com. :D

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I look at your "signature (SoCal, land of the fruits n nuts!
      1967 Fairlane Sedan, 0 c.i., 0 fwd speeds, complete project, let the building begin!!

1972 Buick Skylark/455-t400-9inch/street strip! SOLD!),

and I wonder. Did you really do yourself any favors?

Geez Groucho, you of all people should understand it-I owned that Buick 24 plus years!! drove it accross country, raced it, won a couple kinda big dealios in the Buick world, I was DONE with it!! The Ford is coming along nicely, got the straightened trim back just this afternoon, engine is at the machine shop-I will get the sig updated when I actually have a running engine. In the meantime, you change cars at least monthly (I know you're teasing me, and my hat is off to you, that is NOT a criticism!!) and my Ford will at least be as unique as my Buick was-not as unique as a lot of yours, but unique in its own right! as for the truck, the mistake I made was having a partner in its' purchase and subsequent sale-this one will be all mine! BTW, I always jump into the "whats new with Groucho" threads, cause I know you always have something cool around the next corner,,,,, hope to get over to bobs and see you soon.
      67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
      05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        uh oh-im in trouble now....

You found ANOTHER one?! WTF! This is a sign that you have to have one....or have to give it to BS.com. :D

Brian
        yeah, It is a sickness that runs as deep in me as the cars-I gotta have one o these in my stable. This one is, in many ways, nicer than the last one, and in some ways not quite as nice. I have made a signifigant down payment, although it will be some time before I actually posses it. In the meantime it needs a carb o/h and some brake hydraulic work, which i am free to do at my leisure where it sits. It is currently housing a car for the current owner, and neither of us is in a ruch for it to move, since my Ford is a ways from needing hauled anywhere, now that it is home.

Comment

Actually, isn't your Ford being hauled everywhere? ;D ;D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
            Actually, isn't your Ford being hauled everywhere? ;D ;D
            TOUCH'E--well it WAS being hauled everywhere, now that it is home from paint, it won't go anywhere until it runs on its own

Comment

Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                Originally posted by tedly
                :oNice! You even got the 3/4 scale 69 charger in the background!
                Right you are!
                What the...??

I did a 'net search and found nothing. Got anything on this car?

Comment

I wondered the same thing BOS, but I wasn't man enough to ask on this forum !!
                  ???

Comment

I was just havin fun with ya ;D
                    I look at your "signature (SoCal, land of the fruits n nuts!
                    1967 Fairlane Sedan, 0 c.i., 0 fwd speeds, complete project, let the building begin!!

1972 Buick Skylark/455-t400-9inch/street strip! SOLD!),

and I wonder. Did you really do yourself any favors?

Geez Groucho, you of all people should understand it-I owned that Buick 24 plus years!! drove it accross country, raced it, won a couple kinda big dealios in the Buick world, I was DONE with it!! The Ford is coming along nicely, got the straightened trim back just this afternoon, engine is at the machine shop-I will get the sig updated when I actually have a running engine. In the meantime, you change cars at least monthly (I know you're teasing me, and my hat is off to you, that is NOT a criticism!!) and my Ford will at least be as unique as my Buick was-not as unique as a lot of yours, but unique in its own right! as for the truck, the mistake I made was having a partner in its' purchase and subsequent sale-this one will be all mine! BTW, I always jump into the "whats new with Groucho" threads, cause I know you always have something cool around the next corner,,,,, hope to get over to bobs and see you soon.
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                      Originally posted by BluLightning
                      Originally posted by tedly
                      :oNice! You even got the 3/4 scale 69 charger in the background!
                      Right you are!
                      What the...??

I did a 'net search and found nothing. Got anything on this car?
                      I saw it on the '07 Power Tour. It is a Mopar A body (Challenger/Cuda) That was completely re-done to look like a smaller version of a '69 Charger (B body). It's almost 3/4 scale and they did a hell of a job on it. Don't remember the name of the place that did it, but I've got some pics of it that I'll post. It's the black and gold car half visible behind the Shelby Coupe.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Again, I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I wasn't used to the camera and didn't have all the settings right. Anyway, here's what I got.

I'm probably wrong

Comment

;D

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis

;D
                            :o

Comment

Brian
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Uhh there is a problem with your engine, the oil wont stay in the filter with it upside down. I think you might damage the muffler bearings!
                                Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Working...
                                X