Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious 565 reher morrison power Video!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious 565 reher morrison power Video!!!!!

We get it done in Michigan.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZxTx-jni7U&feature=user

565 with 2 stages of nitrous.

450 on fogger, 200 on plate.

Both are speedtech kits.

Diffuser plate rocks!!

Re: Serious 565 reher morrison power Video!!!!!

Way to huslte!Lovin that on the bumper action-nice job! :D

Comment

nice!

Comment

It amazes me everytime I see a car hook like that.

Maybe it's because I haven't done much 1/4 mile racing, but how do the other cars get 12.42seconds and 14.12seconds at such low mph? (81.75mph & 67.57mph respectively) Is it all in the gearing and suspension? My 5200lb tank with 2.73's was getting high 80' to low 90's mph and the best run was a 15.58sec, just curious.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm lovin' it! Nice car!

Comment

but how do the other cars get 12.42seconds and 14.12seconds at such low mph? (81.75mph & 67.57mph respectively)
            They are getting out of it early before the finish line....

Comment

Originally posted by Winmon
              but how do the other cars get 12.42seconds and 14.12seconds at such low mph? (81.75mph & 67.57mph respectively)
              They are getting out of it early before the finish line....
              Yeah, if they'd have stayed in it, for those times the first car would've run about 105-108, and the second car about 95-100. But depending on when they lifted, prolly faster than that.

Comment

ok, Sounds like the concensus is they lifted. Reasonable enough, thanks.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 1320Video
                  I'm lovin' it! Nice car!
                  we call that car Clifford in Flint Michigan, and I am Ma Ma, they took me for a ride in it down Fenton rd.....I looked at Chief as he had his hands on the nitrous buttons, I said, give it all to me......I am not scared, and the next thing I knew, we were up in the AIR BABY, what a ride, what a ride , that was so cool, they are building another Camaro with an even faster engine, and I am gona sit on the nitrous bottles and go for a 7 second ride......oh yeah....and you know what is even better, Red Clifford is street legal....FLINT TOWN ROCKS

Comment

I was thinking WTF after the 1st pass. But, the rest of it sure says it all. That car "works"!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Groucho
                      I was thinking WTF after the 1st pass. But, the rest of it sure says it all. That car "works"!!!!!!!!!!!
                      The owner of Clifford has one of those double car haulers with a lift in it, at a race before this event they broke a tranny, bad batch of trannys, so at this racing event they brought an extra one with them, they pulled that car inside the hauler, lifted her up in the air, changed the tranny in less than an hour, made the field again minutes before cut off time, the guys had burned arms and hands from handling the hot tranny, but Clifford Won the OUTLAW event......They are building another one also, a 68 blue camaro with an even bigger engine, and a Pro Mod Corvette, built from scratch....

Comment

Cliffords crew is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

its allaboutflint.................. they need to make a movie about us, what do you think Chief? But then everyone would be so depressed to find that the really, super fast cars are in a cold weather city in Michigan, Hey we sure did shock the hell outta Rich on Pinks though, he couldnt believe the power outta Michigan, we cool, we cool....

Comment

here is another video of this Monster car...........Our new King of the Street....
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                            X