Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

I don't mind...

Comment

Originally posted by banditracer
      Some not on cars.Hope you don't mind
      I forgive this not being a car. Someone told me it is a bus, but I haven't looked away from the girl yet!
      WOW!!
      :o

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        I forgive this not being a car. Someone told me it is a bus, but I haven't looked away from the girl yet!
        WOW!!
        Did they have bus drivers like that when you guys were kids? I must have missed something......

Comment

You did say B-U-S didn't you ???

Comment

You know, I thought she looked familiar, she looks exactly like my 2nd wife!

(p.s. I have only been married ONCE.)

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
              Originally posted by White Monster
              WOW!!
              Did they have bus drivers like that when you guys were kids? I must have missed something......
              I had a lady bus driver once, but she weighed 300 lbs and had a thicker moustache than my father's.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

we need more pics!! I need my daily dose.
                Living the dream!

Comment

Here's a few

LSR record holder on a bike

a cutie and her bike

exotics

NSX

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
                    I'll do a test subject to see if it gets locked .. If you add one, nothing too wild
                    Whoo! She's absolutely hot! I mean the girl.

Comment

In honor of it being March and college kids are going to Spring Breaks everywhere. I also thought I'd warm those guys who have been spending the last week unburying their homes and cars from all the snow.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Thank you , I needed that. lol
                        Living the dream!

Comment

The "LSR record holder with her bike" is Trillium Muir. Not only is she a "LSR record holder", she's the fastest woman on an open wheel motorcycle (not a streamliner), anywhere in the world! And a real sweetie. The record was set at Maxton last year, and we look forward to seeing what she and Jodie Lavelle, her main squeeze and racing partner, will do in the coming year. She actually got into the 200 MPH Club by setting a record on the bike NAKED. Now, before your imaginations run wild, that means that the bike was unfaired. When I asked her why Jodie was a bit faster than she is on the bike, she replied in her sweet Canadian accent (she talks like one of the McKenzie brothers), "He's got bigger balls than I have". I just couldn't believe those words came out of that sweet little mouth!

Just more info -
                          Dan

Comment

Man, I've got to find a way to get to Maxton this year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                              The "LSR record holder with her bike" is Trillium Muir. Not only is she a "LSR record holder", she's the fastest woman on an open wheel motorcycle (not a streamliner), anywhere in the world! And a real sweetie. The record was set at Maxton last year, and we look forward to seeing what she and Jodie Lavelle, her main squeeze and racing partner, will do in the coming year. She actually got into the 200 MPH Club by setting a record on the bike NAKED. Now, before your imaginations run wild, that means that the bike was unfaired. When I asked her why Jodie was a bit faster than she is on the bike, she replied in her sweet Canadian accent (she talks like one of the McKenzie brothers), "He's got bigger balls than I have". I just couldn't believe those words came out of that sweet little mouth!

Just more info -
                              Dan
                              Thanks Dan,I figured someone here could give us more info on her. Rich

Comment

Camino...figger a way to get there in April and I'll give you a hell of a ride in my "rental".

Gonna be down there with Rob from HRM doing some "testing" at the Top Speed Challenge.

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X