Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Comment

Comment

Comment

It seams to me that either guys with F-bodies (particularly 4th Gen's) have the money or inclination to do these type of pictures or the chicks are more willing around them. Behind them would be SN-95 and 05+ mustangs and Corvettes.
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

This is ridiculous. Now I can't even decide on my favorite anymore.
            I better go back to the beginning and have another look ...
            ;D

Comment

Ooof!!
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

OK, after 18 pages of this - let me add my 2 cents - OhMiGod ;D I need to stay away from this... But just don't think I'll be able to > 'yall shouldn't be posting all these high-quality pics - it can corrupt the mind and keep us from working on our junk.
                Livin the dream

Comment

I gotta say, I love this thread. Needs more pics though.

Comment

This is killing me someone please go overboard just once. :P
                    Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Quit teasing me like this!!! I need to see more pics of those beautiful........uh.....um.....damn, now I gotta go back and see what those girls were posing with. ;D

Comment

I just want to know where you find these women. I "NEED" a picture of my car with a few of them.
                        1964 Chevelle
                        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

I think I'm past a cold shower. All I need is a cigarette and someone to NOT call back tomorrow!

Comment

To hell with my car, I "NEED" some of these women

Comment

I like this one...becasue she really works on the car and likes American!!!! Cant get any better.

Comment

Are you going to kick a field goal or go for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X