Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Comment

bump
      Living the dream!

Comment

Here is a video you guys should enjoy ;D looks like she is enjoying the hot air......
        32 FORD COUPE WITH A 477 BLOWN HEMI FEATURING JADA DEVILLE. BUILT BY WILDCHILD PERFORMANCE IN MURRELLS INLET, SC 843-357-4111

Comment

That is a fine video. It does look like She is enjoying making that video.
          1964 Chevelle
          Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
          LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

I was a little depressed after seeing one of my old cars that I had sold. I really miss that car. Came to this thread to get cheered up. Saw a pic of my ex. I feel much better now. She's a lot like New Orleans, fun place to visit but wouldn't want to live there. I think most of these pretty faces are like show cars, more unseen problems and hassles than you can imagine. ;D

Comment

Here's a few for the VW crowd.

Comment

This is a commercial running in Europe a racer just posted on our local site......its a commercial for glasses ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o : : : :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash
                  This is a commercial running in Europe a racer just posted on our local site......its a commercial for glasses ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o : : : :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  That is Freak'n Hillarious....I don't care who you are.....!!!!!!!

Rickster

Comment

Originally posted by Supergas565
                    Originally posted by whiplash

That is Freak'n Hillarious....I don't care who you are.....!!!!!!!

Rickster
                    Think she might this one? It also vibrates. Ooops, my bad!
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hells Belles http://www.hellsbellescarclub.com/

Comment

With thanks to Eric Overton from Texas, here's my 68 Cougar as it appeared for the November page of the 2007 "Cougars and Kittens" calendar:

No, that's not my girlfriend / wife unfortunately. :D

cheers
                        Ed N.
                        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

You just had to depress them didnt ya, slap em and make them go into reality.......LMAO......

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed
                            With thanks to Eric Overton from Texas, here's my 68 Cougar as it appeared for the November page of the 2007 "Cougars and Kittens" calendar:

cheers
                            Ed N.
                            Can you send her to my house. I have my friends 68 Cougar sitting in the driveway. Though I think his wife may be peeved about a hottie on the hood of Byrons car.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed

cheers
                              Ed N.
                              That car is absolutely gorgeous! The nce hood ornamnet compliments it well. Is your Cougar a 30 car?

Comment

is her name cougar?

Comment

Working...
                                X