Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
    Originally posted by White Monster
    Originally posted by mmissile
    Cool wagon! Looks like it could be a 70's shot, but can't make out the license plate date or the prices of groceries in the window to make sure.

Is that a suede mini-skirt ??

Yep, must be the 70's ...

8)
    Good try, neat pic, but they gave it away with the kids jeans w/o a doubt, also a couple other subtle things, but for most that are at least living close to this decade, the jeans are a dead giveaway.
    Off topic bt Ilove this wgon and ifI remember it was a feature car in CC or R a few years ago...so bad ass

Comment

what wagon? where?

Comment

2006 was the year - Mopar Muscle Magazine - http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/f.../photo_01.html

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

still dont see the wagon

Comment

My brain knows how I'm supposed to be pronouncing "fuchs"...but my mouth is doing something totally different.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I wonder what Fuchs stands for ;D ;D ;D
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Could you guys stop posting these pics? My hard drive is now full from all the photos I downloaded from this thread.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

3 words.

External Hard Drive ;D

I just realized that sounds really bad ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Now, there is not a car in these pics, but this little sweetie was in my work car yesterday. I drove her around. Limo driving does have it's perks on occassion.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Comment

DF ... Where is the popcorn ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                            My brain knows how I'm supposed to be pronouncing "fuchs"...but my mouth is doing something totally different.
                            I'm thinking the same thing ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                              Now, there is not a car in these pics, but this little sweetie was in my work car yesterday. I drove her around. Limo driving does have it's perks on occassion.

And who pray tell is that hottie? How were you able to not crash the limo from looking back at her in the mirror? She looks like she's over my allowable height requirement though......

Nik

Comment

According to the properties of her pics, she is Kristy Lee.
                                I have no idea who she is because I live a under a proverbial rock (called a Camaro).

Comment

Working...
                                X