Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
    Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
    no, its a black and white David Perry shot of a girl sucking a lolly reading I think its Aug 1954.

Bang on right... Girl is nice, I have the vintage mag, and its Buick related.... Doesn't get much better than that.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

This might not work but its a very nice close second to Mr Perry's. Dude was selling the engine and that's his friend's wife. Don't bug me about her, he's a friend of mine too. Let me know if you can't see them.
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

more perry

Comment

Lovely lady, excellent lollipop placement, and what are the odds of moles symetrically placed?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I used to like Autobuff... then they went uhhh... t!ts up.

This was somewhere just across the Utah border from Nevada. It might look like winter but that isn't snow and it was actually quite warm.

Same place, this lovely gal was part of the Discovery channel film crew doing a show on Don Vesco.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom P
              I used to like Autobuff... then they went uhhh... t!ts up.

This was somewhere just across the Utah border from Nevada. It might look like winter but that isn't snow and it was actually quite warm.

Same place, this lovely gal was part of the Discovery channel film crew doing a show on Don Vesco.

I can't see any girls. Oh no, my eyes are going!!!! :o
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Geez the pictures showed up at first and now they don't, i modify it and they show, then don't when i refresh the page... sheesh.

Comment

Webshots doesn't let you post pics on other sites.
                  It's called Hotlinking.

Just post the links like below and let people click them selves;

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Funny, now neither shows and you link says "not authorized" . Webshots has the instructions to post in forums so they must allow this...

Comment

Now I'm rereading the topic I've noticed that yes.
                      When you click on the link and you get the error-message, you can click on the url in the address-bar and then the image will load.
                      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                        Here is one we can all relate to.

I must have missed her in '06
                        Let me send out a personal invatition out to the Co Pilot, for PT '08
                        Living the dream!

Comment

Bonnie Parker looks like my good friend Adam's wife.... But he drives a 71 4 colour (not in the good way) Nova.
                          Central TEXAS Sleeper
                          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR

This might not work but its a very nice close second to Mr Perry's. Dude was selling the engine and that's his friend's wife. Don't bug me about her, he's a friend of mine too. Let me know if you can't see them.

She is very attractive .. Your friend, he has done well
                            sigpic

Comment

[u]Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ? /u]
                              how bout ladies posing with boats? That way we can go overboard

see the irony?

Comment

Originally posted by thevettebaby
                                [u]Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ? /u]
                                how bout ladies posing with boats? That way we can go overboard

see the irony?
                                I think the irony is the only thing I'm not seeing :o

Comment

Working...
                                X