X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Like.....I love legs!!!!!!!!!!!! and everything connected to them
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I found this thread on the 3rd page.. >

Unacceptable ;D ;D
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

here's a few more

Comment

Aaaahhh... Much better. ;D
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Comment

Side boob!

Comment

nascar needs a charlies angels approach.

Comment

Ahhh, my fix for the day ....

;D

Comment

;D Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

me like!!
                      I never text and drive, I'm too busy Google searching.

Comment

Cool wagon! Looks like it could be a 70's shot, but can't make out the license plate date or the prices of groceries in the window to make sure.

Is that a suede mini-skirt ??

Yep, must be the 70's ...

8)
                        Good try, neat pic, but they gave it away with the kids jeans w/o a doubt, also a couple other subtle things, but for most that are at least living close to this decade, the jeans are a dead giveaway.
                        Off topic bt Ilove this wgon and ifI remember it was a feature car in CC or R a few years ago...so bad ass

Comment

what wagon? where?

Comment

2006 was the year - Mopar Muscle Magazine - http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/f.../photo_01.html

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

still dont see the wagon

Comment

My brain knows how I'm supposed to be pronouncing "fuchs"...but my mouth is doing something totally different.

Brian
                                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I wonder what Fuchs stands for ;D ;D ;D
                                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Could you guys stop posting these pics? My hard drive is now full from all the photos I downloaded from this thread.
                                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

3 words.

External Hard Drive ;D

I just realized that sounds really bad ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Now, there is not a car in these pics, but this little sweetie was in my work car yesterday. I drove her around. Limo driving does have it's perks on occassion.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X