X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

I think I just found my soul mate.....(ssshhhh don't tell my wife!)

Comment

JEEEZ, I just hurt my back looking at that pic!!!-MIKE :o ;D

Comment

How are you supposed to play hide the sausage when she can see where you're putting it? :P
        ROFLMAO ;D

Comment

JEEEZ, I just hurt my back looking at that pic!!!-MIKE :o ;D
          x2!! What would be my role?..sure looks like she's got a handle on things!
          Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake.

Comment

I think I just found my soul mate.....(ssshhhh don't tell my wife!)

WOW

Comment

[quote=shaun callaway ]
              [quote=L98camino ]

Too many jokes.... CANT PROCESS.... AAAAAAAAHH ;D
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

[quote=fahrenschnell ]
                [quote=shaun callaway ]

Too many jokes.... CANT PROCESS.... AAAAAAAAHH ;D

OK fess up. How many of you just downloaded this onto your harddrives? huhuhuhuh, I said hard drive.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

"Ma'am...we said face the car and place your HANDS behind your HEAD."

"Well sarge...looks like we can skip the cavity search on this one."

;D

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

reminds me of a sucker. :D

Comment

Wow
                      that's the end of me checking THIS thread from WORK!

DOH! :o :o :o :o
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

;D
                        Brian
                        ;D

Comment

;D

Brian
                          *spits beverage at monitor*....you owe me a beer....LMAO.....

Comment

heads AND tails--YOU WIN!

Comment

Young lady this is just a standard field test, could you please blow into this for me? :
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

this section kicks ass!

more here
                                http://www.southwestdrags.com/shows/...ls_of_sema.htm

Comment

[quote=White Monster ]
                                  :o
                                  Bumping this one back up-FTW

Comment

where do they sell ass crack underwear like that? gotta order a pair for the missus.

Comment

Thank you Mr. 4 Speed.
                                      Great car, great babe, doesn't get any better
                                      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Here's a couple with my grocery getter. Not racy....but tasty.

Oh man I dig Cragars.

Comment

Oh man, I dig mini-skirts and boots. ;)
                                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X