X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Comment

Huh, I got these two hanging in the garage, lol
      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

dam guys, i have caluses in places they shouldn't be ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Keep it up Rebel ;D ;D ;D
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Where IS that car wash? Our local one does not offer that view!

Comment

Fresh Meat! ;D

Comment

Well if this doesn't keep this thread busy for awhile nothing will
                Thanks allot .. I just went blind ;D
                sigpic

Comment

God I love the internet!!! ;D

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                    66 Thunderbird Town Hardtop - the comfy cruiser
                    89 Mustang GT - "old school" street / track car project, click here!

Comment

A couple more of Adele ...

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                      66 Thunderbird Town Hardtop - the comfy cruiser
                      89 Mustang GT - "old school" street / track car project, click here!

Comment

]

Comment

Rebel & Burnouts I salute you both!!!! You are my heros!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

]

Comment

Bumpers!

Comment

Bumpers!
                                      Does she just inflate them and the car lifts up? Then I need to have a pair of those around, just in case of a flat!
                                      I never text and drive, I'm too busy Google searching.

Comment

Yeah, guess where the inflation tube is...

Comment

Bumpers!
                                          Gives new meaning to the term "Puttin' your car on the rack" ;D
                                          sigpic

"Hokey religons and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid" - Han Solo

Comment

Working...
                                          X