X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

:o
    Nice artwork bbbad2dabone !!
    I think she'd make a fine "Miss Car Junkie" :-*
    dito ,lets sign her up!!
    I never text and drive, I'm too busy Google searching.

Comment

I don't have many great things to add as far as quanity ..but quality , I've got !

Is that your picture and if so, when and where was that taken? I agree with the quality statement.
      1964 Chevelle
      Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013
      LH 2005-2008

Comment

Comment

She is on drugs!!!! She has 40 lbs of crack, under her dress :o
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

She is on drugs!!!! She has 40 lbs of crack, under her dress :o
            That's called Trafficking :P
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Jungle Pam was just seeing if Jim was awake :o
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Some of those were missing cars... but whatever it takes to get that "crack" shot outa my head...

carry on.

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                  66 Thunderbird Town Hardtop - the comfy cruiser
                  89 Mustang GT - "old school" street / track car project, click here!

Comment

LMAO...sorry guys, I figured a bit of comedy was in order.
                    Anyways, carry on!
                    Andrew...counting the days for 2014 Powertour.

Comment

That girl could be my babysitter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do have kids,lol
                      That girl looks like she needs a babysitter.

Comment

naughty girl,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe a spank'in
                        I never text and drive, I'm too busy Google searching.

Comment

Ok guys, just had to add some scenery from the far side of the globe. I do think Asian girls are sooo beautiful. One of the many reasons I live in Thailand. There are so many I built an album on my website for them. Here is a taste, if you like then visit http://picasaweb.google.com/Rdrokit/Trackside

Enjoy,
                          rokit

Just click on her to make her larger :D

Comment

I know I am a newbie, but this is the best thread I have ever seen on ANY board EVER!!!! :P

Comment

Comment

I'd like to park my Dodge in her Garage. She can wash my Car any day.

Comment

Very Nice.
                                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I am saving Rdrokit's site as a favorite, we need umbrella girls for drag races too.

Comment

Comment

Wow, it's the Dental Floss twins!!
                                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X