Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Ho! Ho! HO! "Hey, who ya callin' a Ho, mfkr?"

Comment

Wrong kind of car for this board, I know, but who's really looking at the cars?

Comment

Comment

Nice tail.....lights....

Comment

Thats a pretty big back bumper, is that Kim?
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Ahh, Charity Hodges. She is reason enough to watch the ricer shows on TV.

Comment

if you look hard you might see a car or two.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxdLpw4QLsU
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Sharin Foo (The Raveonettes) in my '68 Firebird

(Photo by Søren Starbird)

Comment

Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake.

Comment

Ahh, Charity Hodges. She is reason enough to watch the ricer shows on TV.
                      Why is it that she just doesn't do anything for me? I even went and watched her bikini contest and it just doesn't do it. As usual Chuck comes through with some good stuff though.
                      Central TEXAS Sleeper
                      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Bags under the eyes, fake bags on the chest, and a flat bum ... she doesn't do a whole lot for me either. Having said that, I'd give her a go if the opportunity presented itself of course. ;D

cheers
                        Ed N.
                        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                        07 Mustang GT

Comment

Shes got a cute face but those fake fun bags look silly....

Comment

Clowns look silly....

She looks sexy.

But to each his own.
                            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I'll give you she's far from the trashiest here but she's does look a bit cobbled together if you ask me. I don't play the "I'd not kick her out of bed for eating crackers" game but I'd not include her on my equivilent list.
                              Central TEXAS Sleeper
                              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I'll give you she's far from the trashiest here but she's does look a bit cobbled together if you ask me. I don't play the "I'd not kick her out of bed for eating crackers" game but I'd not include her on my equivilent list.
                                i agree, you would think for them being fake they could of got them even.

Comment

Working...
                                X