X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Whole new meaning for Rim Job.

Charity Hodges, She may be Mechanically Enhanced, but if She were wrestling with you, it would'nt matter. And if your Wives would let you, you would.

I Would!

Comment

OK. How old were you guys before you knew that women didn't have a fold somewhere across them so they would fit in a magazine? 15 for me.

Dan

Comment

Bags under the eyes, fake bags on the chest, and a flat bum ... she doesn't do a whole lot for me either.
          Hey, if you read my whole post, I did say that I'd hit it. :D

cheers
          Ed N.

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          66 Thunderbird Town Hardtop - the comfy cruiser
          89 Mustang GT - "old school" street / track car project, click here!

Comment

I don't play that game either and yes I would purposely leave her off of my equivilent list. Honestly models today have gone a bit to the extremes. Think about it, Marylin Monroe was something like a size 4, most of these models look starved and while I don't particularly like MM, I do like that era of models a bit more, something less fragile, under nourished, and over "engineered" about them. Maybe while I think the latin women tend to look better, they aren't image tied to being tiny.
            Central TEXAS Sleeper
            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I don't play that game either and yes I would purposely leave her off of my equivilent list. Honestly models today have gone a bit to the extremes. Think about it, Marylin Monroe was something like a size 4, most of these models look starved and while I don't particularly like MM, I do like that era of models a bit more, something less fragile, under nourished, and over "engineered" about them. Maybe while I think the latin women tend to look better, they aren't image tied to being tiny.
              Marilyn was a size 14.

Comment

Proves my point even more, honestly women's clothes still baffle me. Would take Betty Page over most models today regardless.
                Central TEXAS Sleeper
                USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Ahh... Betty, my all time favorite !!

Comment

There's GOT to be some pics of Miss Page with cars, no? Someone better at surfing the web than I am should go look. What a BABE! And NOT a size 1, either.

Later
                    Dan

[quote=White Monster ]

Comment

There is a growing trend of BurliQ girls who try to imitate the look of the fabulous Ms. Page. I like it!

I haven't found any pix of her with a car though...

Comment

This is my First post on this board......

And I figured I would post some of the photos that I took.....

The brunette is my ex gf,
                        The blonde is my future ex gf,
                        The black Cobra is my toy,
                        The red and black Cobra is my old toy,
                        The yellow Stang was a friends,

I have more, just not on my office computer.

Hope I pass the test for my "First Post"
                        EA

Comment

EA

Oh, you passed alright...Welcome
                          Tom

....so where abouts is your ex girlfriend?

Comment

proves my theory, No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is tired of her shit, where did ya say the ex was?

EA

Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Great first post E.A. !!

Comment

Heck, I wanna see pics of your next girlfriend!! lol
                                I never text and drive, I'm too busy Google searching.

Comment

Here's a few from previous editions of the "Cougars and Kittens" calendar. Eric Overton from Texas is the photographer and editor for the calendar.

cheers
                                  Ed N.

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                                  66 Thunderbird Town Hardtop - the comfy cruiser
                                  89 Mustang GT - "old school" street / track car project, click here!

Comment

Wow....

This thread never gets old. ;)
                                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

"FREE HUGS" LOL

me first, me first!!!!!!!!! ;D

Comment

Oh, you passed alright...Welcome
                                        Tom

....so where abouts is your ex girlfriend?
                                        Oh she is still around.... She still lives here in KC where I live.

She sent me a Email a day or two ago saying she was in Cali, on vacation.

Thanks for the welcome
                                        EA

Comment

You passed w/ flying colors, as they say. Good luck with your future ex.

KC?

I live in the area.

Comment

Working...
                                          X