X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Where can I get that poster?
    Darn single guys. You get all the good stuff.
    Know what you mean. My wife made me get rid of the black velvet paintings when we got married. Had one with a blond that had a perfect set of......never mind. ;D

Comment

Sorry had to post/share this with everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O310qCydgnU

Comment

Too Cool....!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

what, buried three pages back?

BUMP!

Comment

I think she's just compensating for the one in the background... :D
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

There's a background?

Comment

Where did you find that picture of Kylie? I don't know of Wild Bill would like it be out ther in public potentially.
                  Central TEXAS Sleeper
                  USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

;D

Comment

Are you going to kick a field goal or go for it?
                      I think I'd have to go for it! :o
                      The F-body backseat mambo......hey, I've danced that one before(console makes things interesting).

Comment

Where did you find that picture of Kylie? I don't know of Wild Bill would like it be out ther in public potentially.
                        It was posted some where. If it would cause disturbance I'll take it down.
                        Rich

sigpic

Comment

video anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlbAa...eature=related

Comment

He can be protective but if you got it off of someplace already posted I think he probably put it up.
                            Central TEXAS Sleeper
                            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Bonus points to any girl who is playing on the tailgate of a rusty pickup

Comment

OK Lets go back to the 70's again.

Comment

My pick for hottest pinup girl...

Comment

a few more

DF Is this the crusher camaro behind her???

Comment

OK Lets go back to the 70's again.

That high hair is definitely 80's, man. I never left.
                                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X