• I want that Torino.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fordtown.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	1163136
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Here's a 1985 Supra from what is now the British Touring Car Championship.

Comment

• this is truly incredible.
          Count the prophetic items, and stand back to the over all view.

wow.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• I'd use this pink ford to haul my scary manly subaru.

maine craigslsit

Name:	01515_fzcTrCPjjud_600x450.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	1163722

Name:	00w0w_kquW8YV66Vb_1200x900.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	1163723

1500 bucks,
            turbo diesel, manual trans, 4x4, PTO, 1 ton...

88000 miles!

someone hide my cash card.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; June 19, 2017, 10:26 AM.
            Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	74eb565a6527440e10772dedc2515081.png
Views:	46
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	1163770
              427 cubes, need I say more?
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• This '60 Ford wagon just popped up on Daily Turismo.

Comment

• Found a very clean '80s Ford Crown Vic on Craigslist.

And I want to make a clone of the car from Men in Black out of it, maybe with a Coyote motor under the hood.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	00o0o_fv9nXDTv0fE_600x450.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1163971

$800, slant six. The car isn't so much the draw (I've had four of this generation M-body alone) but the Slant is starting to get my attention. https://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/6156304763.html
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• It's funny, I'm actually searching Craigslist looking for a car I want today. Actually a care I need. My Saab was totaled a couple weeks ago and I need something to drive other than my wife's Mazda. Most of the fun cars have manuals and I have bad knees, so I'm looking at Volvos and such. My wife has already nixed the Chevelle, various Mustangs, Camaros, Miatas and others that I texted her. I have to be practical. P.S. I can't have a CV Police Interceptor either. She says they're ugly..... LOL
                      Last edited by ICantThinkOfAUserName; June 21, 2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICantThinkOfAUserName View Post
                        It's funny, I'm actually searching Craigslist looking for a car I want today. Actually a care I need. My Saab was totaled a couple weeks ago and I need something to drive other than my wife's Mazda. Most of the fun cars have manuals and I have bad knees, so I'm looking at Volvos and such. My wife has already nixed the Chevelle, various Mustangs, Camaros, Miatas and others that I texted her. I have to be practical. P.S. I can't have a CV Police Interceptor either. She says they're ugly..... LOL
                        Drive nice, corner well, gets pretty good mileage, and people get out of your way thinking you ar the law! Police Interceptors are pretty nice cars..
                        My son bought 4 "extras" to derby and befor h gets to them his neices play with them in the fields at he farm.. Fun riding with a 9 year old girl doing donuts! My son has a very nice former detective's car as a daily driver..

Comment

• . . .I want this. I have no place to keep it and have too many cars already, but I want this.

1969 Ford Pickup truck original Ford sea foam green small V-8. $768 obo or trade for? Call
                          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• I've been watching this thing on Craigslist for a good while. Something about it takes me back to when I was shopping with my parents for my first car and I picked out a Toyota Cressida sedan but they decided on the Ford Tempo sedan sitting next to it.

1987 Toyota Cressida Wagon $2000

I do love me the practicality of a wagon and if this thing drops to $1600 I'll be all over asking my wife for the money!
                              Central TEXAS Sleeper
                              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder what sort of car would be a good candidate for making a modern day version of a Group B rally car. This had everything from Porsches to Ford's purpose built RS200, but a lot of the cars there basically started as a production hatchback body where the manufacturer added massive fender flares, cut the back in half so it opened like a flip up hood, and put a tube frame, mid engined, AWD drivetrain underneath. Usually with a small four banger boosted to the moon, but some had naturally aspirated V6s. For some reason, I'm thinking doing up a Hyundai Accent like this would be a riot.

Comment

Working...
                                X