so what car do you want today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• One of BangShift's recent feature cars demonstrated that Buick Somersets are about the most unlikely car to look awesome in full on race trim, but they do.

Comment

• Found this little nugget snuck into a short shot while watching the "StreetWise" episode of Miami Vice last night.

Aston Martin Vantage

Not sure if the audio was of the actual car or dubbed in, but it sure sounded GOOD. My research shows that only 534 of these were made in a 12 year period?

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Nice! That looks like what you'd get if a Mustang went to Oxford and saw James Bond's tailor...

Comment

• I may have posted this desire.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Falcon F7: made in Detroit, 1100hp twin turbo mid engined Lingenfelter LS, body is carbon fiber and kevlar, chassis is carbon fiber and aluminum, 2785lbs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dream-cars-dream-car-most-expensive-cars-falcon-f7-sports-car-sports-cars-beverly-hills-magazine-car-magazine-VIP-style-car-2.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	1148698

Name:	falcon_f7_demo_ebay_2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	1148699

Name:	interior1sm-1030x683.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	1148700

Name:	0e808ad3ec04456a4356d29005a89eb6.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	1148701
                Last edited by tedly; March 6, 2017, 07:36 PM.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Look what I found on the Booth Aron's auction. The auction is currently on the front page of BangShift, but this was buried way deep into the auction listings.

Comment

• Personally, I'd go for the Electra. However, I do have an odd obsession with 4 door hardtops.

Name:	electra.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	1148798

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• I'll have one of these, please. Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	1149567
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• interesting stuff..
                            outboard motors are soaked, but it is interesting.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Someday I will get a 72 Riviera. My first car was a 77. Not as cool. Saw a boat tail for sale when I was 10 in 87 and it was odd and cool.

Comment

• There is an '80s Chevy Malibu two door sitting outside a mechanic's shop near where I work similar to this one, but in blue.

I've been thinking it would be a great car to stuff an LSx and a 6 speed into.

Comment

Working...
                                X