Don't Jaywalk in South Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Jaywalk in South Africa

I really don't get this one. In fact, I don't hardly like it at all. Got it on email...somebody explain this one to me. It can't be all that is presented. I mean....it came with the banner, NEVER JAYWALK IN JOHANNESBURG

http://www.weeville.com/Man.wmv
    You either need to get faster or build some callouses! (Dan Stokes)
    art may be the answer.. but your head would have to be an ass, and know how to talk out of it. (boxer3main)

Re: Don't Jaywalk in South Africa

Dayum!
    The difference between death and taxes, is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I promise I won't J-Walk in So. Africa. Of course, I'm unlikely to do anything else in So. Africa - not on my touring schedule.

Dan

Comment

i think that guy was psyco!!!
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

the world is full of angry people. and they love to take things out on those around them. the driver really needs his a$$ beat down hard. break his face a few times and maybe his attitude would change. that's just life. i feel for the jaywalker, he looked a little drunk.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

That was hillarious! Especially when he got out and finished the job. And the cop just stands there enjoying the show. (if that was a cop)

Hey what kind of van was that?? ive never seen one. Kinda' cool looking from the side.

Comment

Working...
            X