How to Wreck a New Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Wreck a New Camaro

This is sooooooo wrong on so many levels it's hard to fathom. I understand each to his own but this whole situation is out of control
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOlYt...ayer_embedded#!

a double pumper would help it

Comment

I have one word................

Comment

i just can't understand why anyone would want to spend that much cash - and effort - to build that. They cut the wheelwells - i mean the car is ruined. period. those are new cars with actual value......... not some old nova that's worth diddly-squat.....really.....i don't understand. I would like to see one on an autocross course though - once.
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

The rims on the red one look pretty crazy at those slow speeds. Personally I won't be impressed until they top the 48" rims of 1840.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

They cut the wheelwells - i mean the car is ruined. period.
            You sound like one of those bitchy old guys on the AACA forum whining about hot rodders butching up classics.

It's a car, and this is America. He can do whatever the hell he wants, even if it proves he's dumb as a box of rocks.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

then you'll hate this picture of a "Chevy truck on dubs"
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It looks great. And it's a Studebaker.
                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Those largantic wheels (especially the ones that don't spin - that's equally as distracting as the ones that KEEP spinning at a stop light)....those wheels are NOTHING without a 500,000 watt subwoofer going BUMPH wop wop BUMPH wop wop, making train engineers within a 5 mile radius wonder, "What IS that noise?"

That's style, alright. Maybe I'll fix Red up that way. Yeah, I'll be a chick magnet for sure. I'll have a hard time explaining all of that to Sue Unit.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    then you'll hate this picture of a "Chevy truck on dubs"
                    This looks good! Those Camaros look ridiculous. They appear to have some good work done to them, but I just can't get past the fact they look dumb and have lost most of their functionability. It's theirs and they can do whatever they want with them, but I'm still going to mock them.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                      This looks good! Those Camaros look ridiculous. They appear to have some good work done to them, but I just can't get past the fact they look dumb and have lost most of their functionability. It's theirs and they can do whatever they want with them, but I'm still going to mock them.
                      I have to agree completely Tedly. I'm a bit open minded, but sort of opinionated as well. Being a Ford guy but not a car guy..the new Camaro looks angry. The face, the rear, by design the car looks like it's really pissed off about something. Not quite wicked, just pissed off about something. I wonder what?
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                        You sound like one of those bitchy old guys on the AACA forum whining about hot rodders butching up classics.

It's a car, and this is America. He can do whatever the hell he wants, even if it proves he's dumb as a box of rocks.

you're right. I kinda do sound like a whiner in that comment... I just don't like the big wheel look. Never have... just personal taste i guess.
                        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I think he said he was a trend setter and everyone else just follows....or at least one guy did.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

i threw up in my mouth alittle..i cant wait for this fad to end...

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                              It looks great. And it's a Studebaker.
                              no schmitt?
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X