Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if you saw this ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do if you saw this ........

two mtn lions were found by a homeowner resting on the front porch area of this homeowners house in the sierra madre community of pasadena in socal

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,6851932.story
    "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

I'd shoot the dog.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

MOVE and Fast!!!!!!!!!!!

I have friends who before they go outside of their home look to see if the Black Bear is on their deck shaking the bird feeder looking for food!

I guess living in some parts of the country are more dangerous then others.

Jimbo

Comment

I think they probably ate the dog Squirrel.
        Last edited by tedly; October 5, 2011, 02:51 AM.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

I'd probably go around to the back door of the house, go inside change my shorts, then grab a gun and scare them off with the loud bang bang noises.

Comment

Several good pictures and get my ass back in the car.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

shoot them. the cats are no longer scared of people, it's only a matter of a short time before someone gets attacked.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Chase 'em off .... no need to whack 'em on the 1st offense. Bet the home owner doesn't have dogs, usually just the marking of territory by k9's keeps the felines away ... no matter how big the cat (although there are some circumstances that it doesn't apply). I've found it works in bear situations too (out in the wild of course). We used to have a few that would make their way thru our property in the San Juans before we started taking the dog's with us camping. Now that the dogs go with us, and pretty much roam free on the property, we never see the bears or cats anymore. Last year we saw a bear about 15 miles up the road eating a cow, but the dogs don't get that far.....
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Invite them in for tea or coffee and calmly discuss with them the differences in our societies and if they are going to fit into ours they would have to wear clothes, get a job and pay rent and taxes. If that doesn't scare them off, I don't know what would.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

All cats respect territory when marked with urine.
                    The owner should pee all around his property to claim it, and the cats will honor it.
                    No lie. That's how I used to keep cats off the chairs on my front porch.
                    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                      The owner should pee all around his property to claim it, and the cats will honor it.
                      Remind me never to sit on your front porch and have a beer with you .... I'll stand thank you!
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I thought you were supposed to pee on the cats. I'm a dog person and not up on feline stuff. Is it true that they taste like chicken?

Dan

Comment

Ask them if they want tea or coffee then one lump or two, then whack them on the head with a mallet.
                          (old timers might get this reference)
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                            I imagine that would keep everybody off of those chairs.
                            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

a dish of milk for the kitties
                              then 30-06 for the trophy room

Comment

Working...
                              X