The worlds fastest street legal truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worlds fastest street legal truck

Who claims this title? I heard it was Parish but....

how about the fastest street legal pump gas truck?

I also read this might claim to be:

Re: The worlds fastest street legal truck

what about me ;D

Comment

If you're talking "fastest" as opposed to "quickest" - I think that would be Wayne Jessel. I'm not completely sure his Dodge is registered, but I think it could be. Runs at Maxton frequently, and I think they sometimes take it to the Salt. As I recall, it's been something like 243. No idea of who is "quickest", however.

Dan

Comment

ok not me :'(

Comment

I believe the Jessel truck is streetable. EFI makes it very trackable.(sp) Ran a 250 last year, that should qualify for the fastest street legal truck.

DW

Comment

hehe, "Parish" should have tipped it off I meant "quickest" in the 1/4...usmlsmk, what do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
              hehe, "Parish" should have tipped it off I meant "quickest" in the 1/4...usmlsmk, what do you have?
              Mine is not the fastest, but it is a pump gasser, power windows heat and defrost. All motor on 7 cylinders at US 41 it went 9.88@131 6.18@108 1.33 60' best 60' that day was 1.32. Motor was pretty sick down 170# on number 5 with a fouled plug. I have high expectations for it this year, should run mid to lower mid 9's this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkIZ810EN2g

Comment

The Term Fastest has been thrown around a lot in Drag racing circles because it sounds cool... but like you folks just figured out... quickest ain't fastest... LOL

I love that

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                  but like you folks just figured out...
                  hey, no need to rub salt in an open wound...lets keep this on topic ;D

Comment

Okay that got a BIG smile and a snicker outta Tonya...

Life is Good

Keith

Comment

my jeep comanche was made of lightning & was quickest & fastest. once the afterburners wore out, & the knuder valve stuck i had to sell it...
                      may it R.I.P. (rust in pieces)

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                        The Term Fastest has been thrown around a lot in Drag racing circles because it sounds cool... but like you folks just figured out... quickest ain't fastest... LOL

I love that

Keith
                        We just gota keep teach'in the young'ins huh Keith.......... & Dan too!!

The Jesel truck is a Dodge Ram quad cab, best pass 252 mph. Two way average 248.694 mph

Here it is at Maxton.... it don't look to big....

Here it is in the "tunnel"........... looks a little bigger......... especially compaird to Keith's avatar.

Did I stay on topic??
                        There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Dynoroom , you win ;D have you ever run it in the 1/4??

Comment

Originally posted by clutch
                            Dynoroom , you win ;D have you ever run it in the 1/4??
                            Nope................ Wayne says it ain't "quick" enough..... 8)
                            There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

we were talking at the shop today and I can't think of another truck faster than the midnight luv, can you? 9.11 @ 151 MPH with a 3500 converter and 150 psi cranking.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think it's fixing to get a lot faster too....but no longer pump gas friendly. Does it hold the record? 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X