X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The worlds fastest street legal truck

Originally posted by Dynoroom
    Originally posted by clutch
    Dynoroom , you win ;D have you ever run it in the 1/4??
    Nope................ Wayne says it ain't "quick" enough..... 8)
    Never know until ya try might surprise you

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
      we were talking at the shop today and I can't think of another truck faster than the midnight luv, can you? 9.11 @ 151 MPH with a 3500 converter and 150 psi cranking.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think it's fixing to get a lot faster too....but no longer pump gas friendly. Does it hold the record? 8)
      usmlsmk has gone 8.60's @ 160 at the 2007 Drag Week in his 91 yellow s10 so we know its a street truck. :o

Comment

Originally posted by clutch
        Originally posted by joe_rocket45
        we were talking at the shop today and I can't think of another truck faster than the midnight luv, can you? 9.11 @ 151 MPH with a 3500 converter and 150 psi cranking.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think it's fixing to get a lot faster too....but no longer pump gas friendly. Does it hold the record? 8)
        usmlsmk has gone 8.60's @ 160 at the 2007 Drag Week in his 91 yellow s10 so we know its a street truck. :o
        :o :o That IS a street truck! It's not the same one from the PGD's?

Comment

usmlsmk as far as I am concerned, has the title. That truck is no joke and we followed it all over on drag week 07.

Jesel's truck is nice, but give me a break. Streetlegal? even streetable? come on dudes.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

While my definition of a "street truck" would be any truck with plates and insurance....
            Any street truck I'd ever drive would have to have ice cold AC blowing and tunes.
            (I'm not a pussy, I just like what I like) hehehe

Comment

Thanks guys. Quickest pass to date was at 07 DW the last day. 8.36 @ 164. If I get new cert sticker tune it up a little hopefully 8 teens. My truck weighs 3200#s with me in it. If I could weigh 2600#s like ELVIS I might have a chance for DW 08 :o

Comment

wanna give me a run down on the specs, I'd really like to know what ya got!! ;D

Comment

Not much different than the mag. Its a 540c.i. 10.1 400 trans 9in diff. Truck weighs 3000#s by itself. 100% streetable all the time. Masterminds behind this set up are Curtis aka white 70 chevelle and Roger aka purple firebird also both winners from 07 DW.

Comment

10:1 :o wow! I don't have the mag, do you have some pictures online somewhere?

Comment

Go to 1320video.com and look under images. A ton of great pics under PGDs and DW 07. A handfull of good engine shots.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                        Jesel's truck is nice, but give me a break. Streetlegal? even streetable? come on dudes.
                        Gee Scott, I thought you had ridden in turbocharged vehicles before...... ;D
                        There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

When you are looking for that last hundredth let me know. I only way 125 dripping wet!That S10 kicks ass!You made me do a "Oh shit" on your first pass at Cordova DW 07!!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                            Gee Scott, I thought you had ridden in turbocharged vehicles before...... ;D
                            I earned my keep on streetable, even street legal, turbo pickups. Jesel's ride is awesome, no doubt, and fast!

but I'll call it streetable when I see it filling up on pump somewhere between Cordova, Il and bumfeck Wisconsin! See you on dragweek 08,

-scott
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I hope to earn my keep someday too.... ;) 8)
                              There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

I hope to earn my keep someday too.... ;) 8)
                                give me a break :D

where are your photos from the Indy 500 again? I need put in my place tonight. heh

Comment

Working...
                                X