See Y'all In A Few Days....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Y'all In A Few Days....

I'm taking the computer apart shortly for my move to FL. You'll have to live w/o my sage advise (and my BS) for a couple of days. See you on the other side!

Dan

Travel well Dan!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Rootin' for you Dan.....

Comment

Easy driving Dan ..

Comment

Be Safe Brother! Thoughts and Prayers forthcoming from us in "The Tall Corn State"!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Pedal to the metal, ears on, Smoky free, and safe travels!

Comment

I'm here and the MAC is back at battle strength. No issue with the trip OR setting the computer back up. Wifi actually works! Ready and eager for my first treatment this evening.

Dan

Comment

Good Luck Dan

Comment

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    Ready and eager for my first treatment this evening.
                    Very good .. I know it's only the first session, but please let us know how it goes.

Comment

Keep on truckin brother! Positive vibes forthcoming!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Glad to hear the MAC is Florida compatible and you made it down. Thinking about you.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Had treatment #1 this evening. This is supposed to be the longest treatment as they use this to set up different angles from which they'll do treatment so I was there about 2 hours with most of that being talking to the doc and having vitals taken, etc.

Anyhow, as advertised it was an absolute piece of pie - er - cake. The pod isn't as comfy as it would be in my fantasies but not too bad. Still absolutely the way to go in my little mind.

Dan

Comment

Glad to here you made the trip and MAC is back together . One session down !👍
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Slight update: The gantry I'm assigned to (that's the treatment room where the big ol' beam system focuses the beam on me - the gantry is 30' in diameter!) has been inop all day so today's treatment has been pushed back to 11:30 PM and I'll be on a different gantry (there are 3 of them). Good thing I generally turn in late anyway. Given that this is WHY I'm here I really don't mind - I'm just happy to be getting this done.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X