BangShifters are the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShifters are the best

So I've been on this site since it was called Freiburgers Junkyard, and let me say, this is one of the best groups of people. When I lost my brakes in Lynchburg, Buddy helped me out (I can't remember his screen name though, has a 4th Gen Z28 and 87Trans Am GTA), after my car accident here, Loren gave me a huge ton of help with my Jeep and some stuff for my C25. It's nice to see the community we have here always being willing to help everybody. Hopefully the next BSer I meet will be under better circumstances than those though.
    Cheers!
    ​E.K.
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

In bad circumstances, you find good friends. I still have your set of center caps here, and a wrench you might have lost. If ya' ever need a place to work on your stuff, gimme a call.

Comment

Thanks! Oh wait you must be talking about everybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
        Buddy helped me out (I can't remember his screen name though, has a 4th Gen Z28 and 87Trans Am GTA)
        That would be my good friend Bigbuds1

Comment

Al (Buddy) B. - super guy. He was working Power Tour this year as opposed to his usual participation. He's been bitten by the AutoXross bug for the last few years.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

STINEY hooked me up with VW parts.. Dan Barlow found, removed and sent me a fan shroud for my DD S-10.
            I still have to send Dan something for his time, he wouldn't take any money for the shroud. (I didn't forget)

Comment

Working...
            X