RIP VicEdelbrock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP VicEdelbrock!

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Edelbrock family! We lost Vic Last Night.... He will be missed by all who knew him! I was looking forward to seeing him on HRPT once again! He will be there in spirit, and looking down on all of us from a better place! Godspeed Vic!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Wow. That guy left a serious legacy.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

RIP
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

quite a path. RIP.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I hope the family continues the legacy .. great run to the finish line Vic !

Comment

Words escape me! The company did alot, both SR and JR..
            A cold!

Comment

Is there a Vic III? I know Cammy is in there but wondering about anyone to carry on the name. Sorry Vic left us and I wish comfort to those who loved him.

Dan

Comment

Seemed like a really nice guy when he signed my book . Hope they carry on and don't sell out . Especially to foreigners.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

[QUOTE=Deaf Bob;n1162605]Words escape me! The company did alot, both SR and JR..
                  A cold![/QUOTE

????? What , a cold take him down ?????
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

"Vic Edelbrock Jr. passed away Friday, June 9, at the age of 80 after complications from a cold."

Read more: http://autoweek.com/article/car-life...#ixzz4jdVPj778

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      Is there a Vic III? I know Cammy is in there but wondering about anyone to carry on the name. Sorry Vic left us and I wish comfort to those who loved him.

Dan
                      ​I believe he has two daughters zero sons .
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

You've done incredible things to help promote and improve the industry, RIP Vic!
                        '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                        '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                        79 Trans Am project
                        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Three daughters Camee and Christi, the third I can't
                          find.

Edelbrock.....probably the most misspelt name
                          in the industry.

Comment

Christi Edelbrock

The second of three daughters born to Vic & Nancy Edelbrock, Christi Edelbrock was raised in a family that many consider an automotive dynasty. Growing up an Edelbrock, Christi always had an affinity towards cars, however, it was equestrian competition that excited her. Christi participated in competitive horse jumping all across the country, even participating on the Olympic level. After a successful career in the horse business, Christi switched gears to a different form of horsepower, back to her roots at the family business, Edelbrock. From foundry operations to supply chain, to business development, she has been involved in all aspects of the business.

With an eye on the future, Christi has embraced the importance of educating today’s youth and is becoming a catalyst for change in the industry. By partnering with a variety of organizations including universities, cultural institutions, high schools, specialty learning institutions and after school programs, Christi has created a coalition that is dedicating to fostering an innovative environment for students to learn and develop.

Christi currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Motorsports Hall of Fame.

Comment

Like Malc.. Hit a will on the 3rd..

Comment

Working...
                              X